Online Gamers

We see you are not logged in. Please log in or join the Online Gamers community today! Thanks!

~Cheers~

- The Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Online Gamers

We see you are not logged in. Please log in or join the Online Gamers community today! Thanks!

~Cheers~

- The Staff

Online Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Place To Talk About all sorts of games

Forum Owner Death's contest is out! Check any forum and you'll find it as a global announcement.
Yes, The Arceus rank exists!
Read the portal news! It is where ALL updates are placed on at!

5 posters

What do you have to say about the new Warning reduction item prices?

Poll

[ 4 ]
    What do you have to say about the new Warning reduction item prices? I_vote_lcap50%What do you have to say about the new Warning reduction item prices? I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 4 ]
    What do you have to say about the new Warning reduction item prices? I_vote_lcap50%What do you have to say about the new Warning reduction item prices? I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What do you have to say about the new Warning reduction item prices? I_vote_lcap0%What do you have to say about the new Warning reduction item prices? I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 8
    James1011R
    James1011R
    Outrageous Administrator
    Outrageous Administrator

Badges : What do you have to say about the new Warning reduction item prices? 2gsefpxWhat do you have to say about the new Warning reduction item prices? XazynaWhat do you have to say about the new Warning reduction item prices? PwntyfWhat do you have to say about the new Warning reduction item prices? 24wdp9kWhat do you have to say about the new Warning reduction item prices? 2zfpc3nWhat do you have to say about the new Warning reduction item prices? E0o7qxWhat do you have to say about the new Warning reduction item prices? ChatboxWhat do you have to say about the new Warning reduction item prices? 1zp0cbnWhat do you have to say about the new Warning reduction item prices? 14cem39 What do you have to say about the new Warning reduction item prices? 16bwl7dWhat do you have to say about the new Warning reduction item prices? Default35What do you have to say about the new Warning reduction item prices? 28bwgsh (+1337 Spins)
    Likes Pie : I like Pizza
    Fame : 45
    Humor : ZOMG OWNED!

HAX!
    Level:
    What do you have to say about the new Warning reduction item prices? Left_bar_bleue31337/9001What do you have to say about the new Warning reduction item prices? Empty_bar_bleue  (31337/9001)
    Inventory (ORPG):
    Nuke Field:

What do you have to say about the new Warning reduction item prices? Empty What do you have to say about the new Warning reduction item prices?

Post by James1011R April 20th 2009, 8:44 pm

Good or not so good?
    Forum Owner Death
    Forum Owner Death
    The True Founder and Forum Owner.
    The True Founder and Forum Owner.

Badges : All of them other then warning, banned, etc. (+9001 Spins)
    Likes Pie : Yesh!
    Fame : 493
    Humor : Jokes,Knock Knock Jokes.

HAX!
    Level:
    What do you have to say about the new Warning reduction item prices? Left_bar_bleue9001/1337What do you have to say about the new Warning reduction item prices? Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/1337)
    Inventory (ORPG):
    Nuke Field: This...Is...SPARTA!!!!!

What do you have to say about the new Warning reduction item prices? Empty Re: What do you have to say about the new Warning reduction item prices?

Post by Forum Owner Death April 21st 2009, 8:25 pm

Good!
    ChocolateCarrot
    ChocolateCarrot
    Elite Forum Owners
    Elite Forum Owners

Badges : What do you have to say about the new Warning reduction item prices? 2dkekk4What do you have to say about the new Warning reduction item prices? PwntyfWhat do you have to say about the new Warning reduction item prices? 14cem39What do you have to say about the new Warning reduction item prices? 16bwl7d
    Fame : 14

HAX!
    Level:
    What do you have to say about the new Warning reduction item prices? Left_bar_bleue1/100What do you have to say about the new Warning reduction item prices? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
    Inventory (ORPG):
    Nuke Field: O_O

What do you have to say about the new Warning reduction item prices? Empty Re: What do you have to say about the new Warning reduction item prices?

Post by ChocolateCarrot May 2nd 2009, 10:25 pm

Forum Owner Death wrote:Good!

I think it's good. It's actually pretty cheap. But that's just me. I have 19k in credits.
    GIMIL
    GIMIL
    Posting Members
    Posting Members

Badges : This user has no badges.
    Likes Pie : undefined
    Fame : 0

Post by GIMIL December 21st 2010, 12:27 pm

tooooooooo expensive
    sop281
    sop281
    Arceus

Badges : What do you have to say about the new Warning reduction item prices? 2dkekk4What do you have to say about the new Warning reduction item prices? XazynaWhat do you have to say about the new Warning reduction item prices? PwntyfWhat do you have to say about the new Warning reduction item prices? 2usedtyWhat do you have to say about the new Warning reduction item prices? 2929thjWhat do you have to say about the new Warning reduction item prices? 2nsv1aoWhat do you have to say about the new Warning reduction item prices? Qso4flWhat do you have to say about the new Warning reduction item prices? Mww9wmWhat do you have to say about the new Warning reduction item prices? E0o7qxWhat do you have to say about the new Warning reduction item prices? Default35What do you have to say about the new Warning reduction item prices? 2gsefpx (+3 Spins)
    Likes Pie : Of course i do
    Fame : 11
    Humor : The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

HAX!
    Level:
    What do you have to say about the new Warning reduction item prices? Left_bar_bleue272/500What do you have to say about the new Warning reduction item prices? Empty_bar_bleue  (272/500)
    Inventory (ORPG):
    Nuke Field: SKYRIM!!!!!!

Post by sop281 December 21st 2010, 8:02 pm

Stay longer and you can afford things.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 6:17 am