Online Gamers

We see you are not logged in. Please log in or join the Online Gamers community today! Thanks!

~Cheers~

- The Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Online Gamers

We see you are not logged in. Please log in or join the Online Gamers community today! Thanks!

~Cheers~

- The Staff

Online Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Place To Talk About all sorts of games

Forum Owner Death's contest is out! Check any forum and you'll find it as a global announcement.
Yes, The Arceus rank exists!
Read the portal news! It is where ALL updates are placed on at!

2 posters

The Simpsons or Family Guy?

Poll

Which is the best?

[ 2 ]
    The Simpsons or Family Guy? I_vote_lcap50%The Simpsons or Family Guy? I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    The Simpsons or Family Guy? I_vote_lcap25%The Simpsons or Family Guy? I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 1 ]
    The Simpsons or Family Guy? I_vote_lcap25%The Simpsons or Family Guy? I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 0 ]
    The Simpsons or Family Guy? I_vote_lcap0%The Simpsons or Family Guy? I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 4
    sop281
    sop281
    Arceus

Badges : The Simpsons or Family Guy? 2dkekk4The Simpsons or Family Guy? XazynaThe Simpsons or Family Guy? PwntyfThe Simpsons or Family Guy? 2usedtyThe Simpsons or Family Guy? 2929thjThe Simpsons or Family Guy? 2nsv1aoThe Simpsons or Family Guy? Qso4flThe Simpsons or Family Guy? Mww9wmThe Simpsons or Family Guy? E0o7qxThe Simpsons or Family Guy? Default35The Simpsons or Family Guy? 2gsefpx (+3 Spins)
    Likes Pie : Of course i do
    Fame : 11
    Humor : The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

HAX!
    Level:
    The Simpsons or Family Guy? Left_bar_bleue272/500The Simpsons or Family Guy? Empty_bar_bleue  (272/500)
    Inventory (ORPG):
    Nuke Field: SKYRIM!!!!!!

The Simpsons or Family Guy? Empty The Simpsons or Family Guy?

Post by sop281 January 22nd 2011, 12:19 pm

I personally like The Simpsons the most.

Last edited by sop281 on February 6th 2011, 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    James1011R
    James1011R
    Outrageous Administrator
    Outrageous Administrator

Badges : The Simpsons or Family Guy? 2gsefpxThe Simpsons or Family Guy? XazynaThe Simpsons or Family Guy? PwntyfThe Simpsons or Family Guy? 24wdp9kThe Simpsons or Family Guy? 2zfpc3nThe Simpsons or Family Guy? E0o7qxThe Simpsons or Family Guy? ChatboxThe Simpsons or Family Guy? 1zp0cbnThe Simpsons or Family Guy? 14cem39 The Simpsons or Family Guy? 16bwl7dThe Simpsons or Family Guy? Default35The Simpsons or Family Guy? 28bwgsh (+1337 Spins)
    Likes Pie : I like Pizza
    Fame : 45
    Humor : ZOMG OWNED!

HAX!
    Level:
    The Simpsons or Family Guy? Left_bar_bleue31337/9001The Simpsons or Family Guy? Empty_bar_bleue  (31337/9001)
    Inventory (ORPG):
    Nuke Field:

The Simpsons or Family Guy? Empty Re: The Simpsons or Family Guy?

Post by James1011R January 22nd 2011, 5:20 pm

I like all but the last one.

(Note: Moved to polling board [GP is for OG stuff])

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 5:09 am