Online Gamers

We see you are not logged in. Please log in or join the Online Gamers community today! Thanks!

~Cheers~

- The Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Online Gamers

We see you are not logged in. Please log in or join the Online Gamers community today! Thanks!

~Cheers~

- The Staff

Online Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Place To Talk About all sorts of games

Forum Owner Death's contest is out! Check any forum and you'll find it as a global announcement.
Yes, The Arceus rank exists!
Read the portal news! It is where ALL updates are placed on at!

2 posters

New and have no clue :)

wafles26122
    wafles26122
    Super Veteran
    Super Veteran

Likes Pie : Yes
    Fame : 1
    Humor : :3

HAX!
    Level:
    New and have no clue :) Left_bar_bleue91/250New and have no clue :) Empty_bar_bleue  (91/250)
    Inventory (ORPG):
    Nuke Field: 1337

New and have no clue :) Empty New and have no clue :)

Post by wafles26122 April 22nd 2011, 6:36 pm

I'm new and i have many questions about this website...what is this HAX! thing? where do post ambassidor links? who can i usually go to for help? Question Question Question Question Question Question
    sop281
    sop281
    Arceus

Badges : New and have no clue :) 2dkekk4New and have no clue :) XazynaNew and have no clue :) PwntyfNew and have no clue :) 2usedtyNew and have no clue :) 2929thjNew and have no clue :) 2nsv1aoNew and have no clue :) Qso4flNew and have no clue :) Mww9wmNew and have no clue :) E0o7qxNew and have no clue :) Default35New and have no clue :) 2gsefpx (+3 Spins)
    Likes Pie : Of course i do
    Fame : 11
    Humor : The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

HAX!
    Level:
    New and have no clue :) Left_bar_bleue272/500New and have no clue :) Empty_bar_bleue  (272/500)
    Inventory (ORPG):
    Nuke Field: SKYRIM!!!!!!

New and have no clue :) Empty Re: New and have no clue :)

Post by sop281 April 22nd 2011, 9:27 pm

The HAX! ribbon is pretty much for the rpg and it's just an extra for your profile. You can go to Forum Owner Death, Admin James1011r, or me for help.

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 9:20 pm