Online Gamers

We see you are not logged in. Please log in or join the Online Gamers community today! Thanks!

~Cheers~

- The Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Online Gamers

We see you are not logged in. Please log in or join the Online Gamers community today! Thanks!

~Cheers~

- The Staff

Online Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Place To Talk About all sorts of games

Forum Owner Death's contest is out! Check any forum and you'll find it as a global announcement.
Yes, The Arceus rank exists!
Read the portal news! It is where ALL updates are placed on at!

4 posters

Theese days, nobody likes real sports right now on the forum

Zammy67rocks2
    Zammy67rocks2
    The True Founder and Forum Owners brother.

Badges : Theese days, nobody likes real sports right now on the forum 2dkekk4Theese days, nobody likes real sports right now on the forum 2w65jm9Theese days, nobody likes real sports right now on the forum 14cem39Theese days, nobody likes real sports right now on the forum 16bwl7d
    Likes Pie : Captain Falcon says "YES!"
    Fame : 103

HAX!
    Level:
    Theese days, nobody likes real sports right now on the forum Left_bar_bleue201/250Theese days, nobody likes real sports right now on the forum Empty_bar_bleue  (201/250)
    Inventory (ORPG):
    Nuke Field: Zammyrulezlololol

Theese days, nobody likes real sports right now on the forum Empty Theese days, nobody likes real sports right now on the forum

Post by Zammy67rocks2 May 23rd 2009, 5:56 pm

[Content Deleted]

Last edited by Forum Owner Death on May 8th 2011, 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : PA)
    ChocolateCarrot
    ChocolateCarrot
    Elite Forum Owners
    Elite Forum Owners

Badges : Theese days, nobody likes real sports right now on the forum 2dkekk4Theese days, nobody likes real sports right now on the forum PwntyfTheese days, nobody likes real sports right now on the forum 14cem39Theese days, nobody likes real sports right now on the forum 16bwl7d
    Fame : 14

HAX!
    Level:
    Theese days, nobody likes real sports right now on the forum Left_bar_bleue1/100Theese days, nobody likes real sports right now on the forum Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
    Inventory (ORPG):
    Nuke Field: O_O

Theese days, nobody likes real sports right now on the forum Empty Re: Theese days, nobody likes real sports right now on the forum

Post by ChocolateCarrot May 31st 2009, 8:46 pm

Zammy67rocks2 wrote:[Content Deleted]

Everyone has their own opinions. I'm not saying that you're wrong, but there's no such thing as too easy, as many games, or things like art, have more frustrating higher levels.

Also, I looked up "sport" on the dictionary, and it said, "an active diversion requiring physical exertion and competition," which means any physical activity with competition is a sport. So dodgeball can be a sport. And practically any competitive physical game can be a sport.

Also, where did I say art was a sport? Can you please tell me the forum where I said that? I don't remember.

I remember saying that a liked art, I never said, "art is a sport."

And that was kinda of insulting. Art isn't just using a pencil to make a drawing, art is letting your emotions, and your feelings flow out, and onto a canvas or whatever you're using. Many art pieces portray the artist's emotions and inner soul.

I don't mean to rant or be mean, but it just feels like you're saying not to classify those things as sports. Yes, I agree art isn't a sport, art is a way of life, but I never meant to say it's a sport.

Last edited by Forum Owner Death on May 8th 2011, 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Quote includes PA)
    James1011R
    James1011R
    Outrageous Administrator
    Outrageous Administrator

Badges : Theese days, nobody likes real sports right now on the forum 2gsefpxTheese days, nobody likes real sports right now on the forum XazynaTheese days, nobody likes real sports right now on the forum PwntyfTheese days, nobody likes real sports right now on the forum 24wdp9kTheese days, nobody likes real sports right now on the forum 2zfpc3nTheese days, nobody likes real sports right now on the forum E0o7qxTheese days, nobody likes real sports right now on the forum ChatboxTheese days, nobody likes real sports right now on the forum 1zp0cbnTheese days, nobody likes real sports right now on the forum 14cem39 Theese days, nobody likes real sports right now on the forum 16bwl7dTheese days, nobody likes real sports right now on the forum Default35Theese days, nobody likes real sports right now on the forum 28bwgsh (+1337 Spins)
    Likes Pie : I like Pizza
    Fame : 45
    Humor : ZOMG OWNED!

HAX!
    Level:
    Theese days, nobody likes real sports right now on the forum Left_bar_bleue31337/9001Theese days, nobody likes real sports right now on the forum Empty_bar_bleue  (31337/9001)
    Inventory (ORPG):
    Nuke Field:

Theese days, nobody likes real sports right now on the forum Empty Re: Theese days, nobody likes real sports right now on the forum

Post by James1011R June 11th 2009, 3:40 pm

ChocolateCarrot wrote:
    Zammy67rocks2 wrote:[Content Deleted]

Everyone has their own opinions. I'm not saying that you're wrong, but there's no such thing as too easy, as many games, or things like art, have more frustrating higher levels.

Also, I looked up "sport" on the dictionary, and it said, "an active diversion requiring physical exertion and competition," which means any physical activity with competition is a sport. So dodgeball can be a sport. And practically any competitive physical game can be a sport.

Also, where did I say art was a sport? Can you please tell me the forum where I said that? I don't remember.

I remember saying that a liked art, I never said, "art is a sport."

And that was kinda of insulting. Art isn't just using a pencil to make a drawing, art is letting your emotions, and your feelings flow out, and onto a canvas or whatever you're using. Many art pieces portray the artist's emotions and inner soul.

I don't mean to rant or be mean, but it just feels like you're saying not to classify those things as sports. Yes, I agree art isn't a sport, art is a way of life, but I never meant to say it's a sport.

If the dodgeball was competitive it would be a sport

Last edited by Forum Owner Death on May 8th 2011, 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Quote includes PA)
    Zammy67rocks2
    Zammy67rocks2

Badges : Theese days, nobody likes real sports right now on the forum 2dkekk4Theese days, nobody likes real sports right now on the forum 2w65jm9Theese days, nobody likes real sports right now on the forum 14cem39Theese days, nobody likes real sports right now on the forum 16bwl7d
    Likes Pie : Captain Falcon says "YES!"
    Fame : 103

HAX!
    Level:
    Theese days, nobody likes real sports right now on the forum Left_bar_bleue201/250Theese days, nobody likes real sports right now on the forum Empty_bar_bleue  (201/250)
    Inventory (ORPG):
    Nuke Field: Zammyrulezlololol

Post by Zammy67rocks2 June 29th 2009, 1:26 pm

Dodgeball is not very competitive since it is very simple:
    Dodge as many dodgeballs as you can.
    And ChocoCarrot, showing emotions is not a sport.
    Fourmer
    Fourmer
    Apex Epic Person
    Apex Epic Person

Badges : Theese days, nobody likes real sports right now on the forum 465288Theese days, nobody likes real sports right now on the forum PwntyfTheese days, nobody likes real sports right now on the forum 14cem39Theese days, nobody likes real sports right now on the forum XazynaTheese days, nobody likes real sports right now on the forum 16bwl7d
    Likes Pie : Indeed.
    Fame : 59
    Humor : Jokes

HAX!
    Level:
    Theese days, nobody likes real sports right now on the forum Left_bar_bleue11/100Theese days, nobody likes real sports right now on the forum Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)
    Inventory (ORPG):
    Nuke Field:

Post by Fourmer July 9th 2009, 10:37 am

I like dodgeball :3

F()|_| \- /\/\ 3 \-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 19th 2024, 11:43 am