Online Gamers

We see you are not logged in. Please log in or join the Online Gamers community today! Thanks!

~Cheers~

- The Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Online Gamers

We see you are not logged in. Please log in or join the Online Gamers community today! Thanks!

~Cheers~

- The Staff

Online Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Place To Talk About all sorts of games

Forum Owner Death's contest is out! Check any forum and you'll find it as a global announcement.
Yes, The Arceus rank exists!
Read the portal news! It is where ALL updates are placed on at!

4 posters

What should our next update for the website be?

Poll

What should our next update for the website be?

[ 2 ]
    What should our next update for the website be? I_vote_lcap40%What should our next update for the website be? I_vote_rcap [40%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What should our next update for the website be? I_vote_lcap0%What should our next update for the website be? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    What should our next update for the website be? I_vote_lcap40%What should our next update for the website be? I_vote_rcap [40%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What should our next update for the website be? I_vote_lcap20%What should our next update for the website be? I_vote_rcap [20%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What should our next update for the website be? I_vote_lcap0%What should our next update for the website be? I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Poll closed
    Forum Owner Death
    Forum Owner Death
    The True Founder and Forum Owner.
    The True Founder and Forum Owner.

Badges : All of them other then warning, banned, etc. (+9001 Spins)
    Likes Pie : Yesh!
    Fame : 493
    Humor : Jokes,Knock Knock Jokes.

HAX!
    Level:
    What should our next update for the website be? Left_bar_bleue9001/1337What should our next update for the website be? Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/1337)
    Inventory (ORPG):
    Nuke Field: This...Is...SPARTA!!!!!

What should our next update for the website be? Empty What should our next update for the website be?

Post by Forum Owner Death April 14th 2009, 5:09 pm

Answer on the poll above me.It's open for 14 days or 2 weeks.

Last edited by Forum Owner Death on April 23rd 2009, 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ChocolateCarrot
    ChocolateCarrot
    Elite Forum Owners
    Elite Forum Owners

Badges : What should our next update for the website be? 2dkekk4What should our next update for the website be? PwntyfWhat should our next update for the website be? 14cem39What should our next update for the website be? 16bwl7d
    Fame : 14

HAX!
    Level:
    What should our next update for the website be? Left_bar_bleue1/100What should our next update for the website be? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
    Inventory (ORPG):
    Nuke Field: O_O

What should our next update for the website be? Empty Re: What should our next update for the website be?

Post by ChocolateCarrot April 14th 2009, 6:02 pm

Forum Owner Death wrote:Answer on the poll above me.It's open for 14 days or 2 weeks.

Different colors, light cyan and red hurts my eyes.
    James1011R
    James1011R
    Outrageous Administrator
    Outrageous Administrator

Badges : What should our next update for the website be? 2gsefpxWhat should our next update for the website be? XazynaWhat should our next update for the website be? PwntyfWhat should our next update for the website be? 24wdp9kWhat should our next update for the website be? 2zfpc3nWhat should our next update for the website be? E0o7qxWhat should our next update for the website be? ChatboxWhat should our next update for the website be? 1zp0cbnWhat should our next update for the website be? 14cem39 What should our next update for the website be? 16bwl7dWhat should our next update for the website be? Default35What should our next update for the website be? 28bwgsh (+1337 Spins)
    Likes Pie : I like Pizza
    Fame : 45
    Humor : ZOMG OWNED!

HAX!
    Level:
    What should our next update for the website be? Left_bar_bleue31337/9001What should our next update for the website be? Empty_bar_bleue  (31337/9001)
    Inventory (ORPG):
    Nuke Field:

What should our next update for the website be? Empty Re: What should our next update for the website be?

Post by James1011R April 14th 2009, 6:07 pm

ChocolateCarrot wrote:
    Forum Owner Death wrote:Answer on the poll above me.It's open for 14 days or 2 weeks.

Cyan and Red cancel each other out. Razz
    ChocolateCarrot
    ChocolateCarrot
    Elite Forum Owners
    Elite Forum Owners

Badges : What should our next update for the website be? 2dkekk4What should our next update for the website be? PwntyfWhat should our next update for the website be? 14cem39What should our next update for the website be? 16bwl7d

HAX!
    Level:
    What should our next update for the website be? Left_bar_bleue1/100What should our next update for the website be? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
    Inventory (ORPG):

Post by ChocolateCarrot April 14th 2009, 6:09 pm

James1011R wrote:
    ChocolateCarrot wrote:

It's also hard to read some words because of the brightness. Seriously, can we change the colors?
    James1011R
    James1011R
    Outrageous Administrator
    Outrageous Administrator

Badges : What should our next update for the website be? 2gsefpxWhat should our next update for the website be? XazynaWhat should our next update for the website be? PwntyfWhat should our next update for the website be? 24wdp9kWhat should our next update for the website be? 2zfpc3nWhat should our next update for the website be? E0o7qxWhat should our next update for the website be? ChatboxWhat should our next update for the website be? 1zp0cbnWhat should our next update for the website be? 14cem39 What should our next update for the website be? 16bwl7dWhat should our next update for the website be? Default35What should our next update for the website be? 28bwgsh (+1337 Spins)

HAX!
    Level:
    What should our next update for the website be? Left_bar_bleue31337/9001What should our next update for the website be? Empty_bar_bleue  (31337/9001)
    Inventory (ORPG):
    Nuke Field:

Post by James1011R April 14th 2009, 6:13 pm

ChocolateCarrot wrote:
    James1011R wrote:
    ChocolateCarrot wrote:

It's also hard to read some words because of the brightness. Seriously, can we change the colors?

Try to get admin so you can just do it Wink
    ChocolateCarrot
    ChocolateCarrot
    Elite Forum Owners
    Elite Forum Owners

HAX!
    Level:
    Inventory (ORPG):

Post by ChocolateCarrot April 14th 2009, 6:15 pm

James1011R wrote:
    ChocolateCarrot wrote:
    James1011R wrote:
    ChocolateCarrot wrote:

Try to get admin so you can just do it Wink

I'm already a moderator, asking for admin-ship would make me sound selfish. I don't want to sound selfish, besides, I think it's easier just to ask a admin.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest April 14th 2009, 6:47 pm

I'm changing the backround right now.
    ChocolateCarrot
    ChocolateCarrot
    Elite Forum Owners
    Elite Forum Owners

HAX!
    Level:
    Inventory (ORPG):

Post by ChocolateCarrot April 14th 2009, 7:26 pm

Marinerguy2000 wrote:I'm changing the backround right now.
    \

Woah, nice template.
    James1011R
    James1011R
    Outrageous Administrator
    Outrageous Administrator

HAX!
    Level:
    Inventory (ORPG):
    Nuke Field:

Post by James1011R April 15th 2009, 9:30 am

ChocolateCarrot wrote:
    Marinerguy2000 wrote:I'm changing the backround right now.
    \

Woah, nice template.

?????? lol!
    ScareCrow
    ScareCrow
    Elite Forum Owners
    Elite Forum Owners

Badges : What should our next update for the website be? 2dkekk4What should our next update for the website be? 2w65jm9 What should our next update for the website be? 14cem39What should our next update for the website be? 16bwl7d
    Fame : 159

HAX!
    Level:
    What should our next update for the website be? Left_bar_bleue9001/1337What should our next update for the website be? Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/1337)
    Inventory (ORPG):
    Nuke Field:

Post by ScareCrow April 16th 2009, 9:14 am

I say a new topic that only shows what will happen if you break specific rules. No posts on it, it just shows the rules.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 29th 2024, 3:48 am