Online Gamers

We see you are not logged in. Please log in or join the Online Gamers community today! Thanks!

~Cheers~

- The Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Online Gamers

We see you are not logged in. Please log in or join the Online Gamers community today! Thanks!

~Cheers~

- The Staff

Online Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Place To Talk About all sorts of games

Forum Owner Death's contest is out! Check any forum and you'll find it as a global announcement.
Yes, The Arceus rank exists!
Read the portal news! It is where ALL updates are placed on at!

3 posters

@ Meeting Me @

Retal
    Retal
    Activated Members
    Activated Members

Badges : @ Meeting Me @ ArtistBadgeHalf
    Likes Pie : Depends on the Kind of Pie.
    Fame : 1
    Humor : A bit Obscure at times.

HAX!
    Level:
    @ Meeting Me @ Left_bar_bleue1/1@ Meeting Me @ Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
    Inventory (ORPG):
    Nuke Field:

@ Meeting Me @ Empty @ Meeting Me @

Post by Retal September 11th 2010, 7:43 pm

As I walked down the street, I was only faintly aware of the voices in my head. They had always been there. Always. Ever since I could remember they had been arguing and giving advice. The harsh yellow light that was thrown from the Streetlamps caused small rainbows in the air as the rain fell, heavy and stifling. The moon hid under thick, grey blankets of cloud, and no light escaped as it hid from the monsters of night. I placed a hand over my eyes as twin cones of white light blasted me in the face, quickly followed by the angry honking of a horn. I flipped the finger at the man in the car, who had so little patience, and so little care for others. I heard the engine's quiet rumbling cease, and the locks on the car slid back as the man opened the door. His foot caused a splash as he slammed it in anger into a puddle. He pulled himself out, stretching up to tower above me. His footsteps were certain and decisive as he approached, and his long, lean arm reached out to grab me by the collar, and pull me up to eye-level. Harsh words came from his mouth, and the voices in my head began to argue once more, until one of them broke the argument, causing my knee to come up and dig itself into the man's gut. He gave a slight cough and bent over, then straightened up again, not letting go of my collar. He pulled back a clenched and shaking fist, and sent it hurtling towards my face. He never got any further as he stiffened, before slumping to the ground, blood spilling from his chest.

I landed on my feet, my Gun smoking. A shell followed a second later, landing with a clink and rolling down a sewer grate not half a metre away from my feet. "WHY THE [ Content Deleted ] DID YOU DO THAT!" yelled one of the voices.
    "Why didn't you do it earlier?" asked another.
    "Good shot." complimented yet another voice.
    "Do.... do you... you have... do you have... any... uh... whatsit... you 'now... makes things... things all... colourful... pot... yeah that's... it... do you have any... pot?" slurred a fourth.
    "The ethics behind your decision are questionable, you could claim self-defence, but that would likely not be enough as the man was simply aggravated and wished you to move from the street, where you were obstructing his travels." reasoned a fifth.
    "Look, I don't care what you think, but I have to get out of here before someone calls the cops." I said to the five figures around me, who had more behind them. They were all me. Just different. The exact same, but totally different. I slid my pistol into one of the holsters strapped across my chest, hiding them with my Trenchcoat, before walking off as if nothing had happened.
    "Take his wallet." said the second voice again. I did, then rearranged the body into a more dignified manner, at request of the first. I then set off again, eager to be away from the place, and to wash the blood from my hands.

I saw police cars blur past me, leaving faint red and blue trails, and the fading drone of a siren. Water slashed beside me, and I looked down at my left foot, shaking it off, and continued on my way. They hadn't found me yet, they still wouldn't. It would just be another unsolved crime for them to puzzle their little doughnut ridden minds over. I pulled my hat down low over my face, and shoved my black-gloved hands into my pockets. I couldn't draw attention. I was the only person in the immediate vicinity of the Homicide victim, who frankly deserved to die. The police would join the dots, and I had no money to make the greedy little parasites go away. Didn't have any money to hire my own parasite to argue my case either. I just had to make sure I drew no attention, and that no one had been watching what I did from near or afar.

"You're going to hell."
    "Hey, we've all known that for years! Even back when we were in College, just three years ago."
    "Well played."
    "Ohhoho man those were good days... so much pot!"
    "I do believe that you should stop living your life the way you are, your luck will run out eventually. We have, after all, been doing this for almost five years now. Even you can't dodge the law that long."

"Please, shut the [ Content Deleted ] up. I need to think. You can squabble and talk as much as you want when we get home..." I muttered, drawing an odd look from a Homeless man. I flicked a coin to him. "Enjoy it buddy, I'll be sitting there beside you within the week."

"Thank you." He wheezed. "I won't say anything."

"[ Content Deleted ]. We're fucked." said the Second voice again.
    "What do you mean?" I asked, panicking slightly.

"I saw you shoot that man. Don't worry, I won't say anything about it." coughed the man, pulling a very tattered blanket up around himself.

"Shoot him! We can't allow witnesses!" screeched the Second voice.
    "Don't! He won't say anything! You heard him!" protested the First.
    "Duuuuuude.... maybe he knows where we can get some pot!" said the Fourth, in a happy euphoria.
    "Nice choice." complimented the Third again.
    "Do not worry about him, he is homeless, so the Law Enforcement will not pay any attention to him." reasoned the Fifth.

"Thank you." I said to the homeless man, digging out a very battered sandwich from my pocket. "It's a bit battered, and I've eaten half of it, but here you go anyway." I handed it to him, and his hand eagerly clasped around it, the fingerless gloves, which were probably once fingered gloves, trailing threads of brown fiber. I walked off quickly before he had a chance to thank me. Best not to hang around in case someone heard our conversation.

I heard a slight click, and a rush of air behind me. I had experienced this enough to know what it was. I rolled forwards, the Flick knife catching my hat and flinging it to the side. I pulled out both pistols as I rolled, turning around in a crouch to stare at my attacker. "Put the knife down." I said, standing up and pointing both Pistols at him. "An' whai shoul' I? You fink you're all tuff dontcha? Whell I'm gonna' show yoo how wron' yoo ar' mait!" I groaned inside.
    "His linguistic skills are quite primitive. I believe this is what the others would call-"
    "IT'S A [ Content Deleted ] CHAVVY [ Content Deleted ]!" interrupted the Second voice, cutting the Fifth voice off. "GUT THE LITTLE [ Content Deleted ]!"
    I pulled back the Hammers on my pistols, and fired.

The knife was flung away, broken. The man, who was really more of a teenager who thought he was tough because he had a slight stubble, whimpered and crumpled to the ground.
    "GWAHAHA! YOU SHOT HIM IN THE BALLS!" the Second voice broke out in hysterics, laughing at the pathetic hooded lump on the ground.
    "Brilliant shot!" laughed the Third voice.

I bent down over the teenager, holstering my pistols. "You'll get worse if you cross me again. I am not in the mood for your [ Content Deleted ]. I am tired, I have been listening to people squabbling all night long, and I am completely broke." He nodded, whimpering. "Yes mister.... I won't.... don't hurt me again..." he squeaked, magically regaining the powers of grammar and linguistics as tears streamed from his eyes, adding more moisture to the pavement. The steady flow of blood from his crotch was diluted by both tears and rain, and was washed quickly into the street, and down into the sewers. I stood up again, and walked over to where my hat lay. I picked it up, and shook it out, placing it back on my head.

"You could have jus-" started the first voice.
    "Shut up. Just, shut up. I am not in the mood for your squabbling and bitching. Just shut up and leave me be. I have shot two people in the past fifteen minutes, I am soaking wet, and I was almost killed before all this." I growled, pulling a Cigarette from my sleeve, and clamping the damp item between my teeth. I walked away slowly, pulling a lighter from the inside pocket of my coat, and attempting to light the damp cigarrete.

I clicked the lid of the lighter back on as the end of the cigarette began to slowly smoulder. I sighed. It was enough. Enough to keep me from blowing my own brains out before I got home. Two people in Fifteen minutes. Last time I had done that it was because two thugs were about to beat me senseless with Baseball bats and a Desert Eagle. Still, I suppose it was just another name on the long list of those I'd killed, and another on the '[ Content Deleted ] Chavs' list. I wondered why i even bothered putting names on the Chav list. It wasn't even me who made it. I threw my lighter into the air, and caught it again, dropping it into my Trenchcoat pocket. I pushed my hat up away from my face for a second to see where I was. Just a few yards from home now.

I pushed open the door, and slammed it shut behind me, shaking the badly made doorframe and showering me with small chips of wood. My boots made loud, hollow thumps as I trudged down the hallway, and into the Living room, where I threw my Trenchcoat on the couch, before sitting down and yanking off my boots. I flicked the damp dog-end away into the corner with the others, and took a dry one from the table beside me, lighting it and taking a long draught. "Go well?" asked my friend Karl from behind me. "Not real- MY GOD WOULD YOU PUT SOME PANTS ON!" I said, turning around to look at him, before looking away, about to throw up. "Why should I? My body is an artform." He said proudly, flexing an arm. "Pretty small artform." I snapped at him, not looking back around at him.

Karl slumped off, mumbling to himself about how I was oppresive and a dictator, leaving me to try and hold back the wave of bile. I flicked away my cigarette, despite the fact I had only just lit it. But it wasn't exactly helping. I picked up the remote for the TV, and switched it on, watching the news, which was already detailing the Homicide I had commited earlier. They had no leads thankfully. The homeless guy hadn't told. Good. They probably hadn't even glanced at him. I continued watching, looking at his family saying how he was such a nice fellow, who everyone loved. Fat chance. I had seen him before, and he had never once showed the slightest care, compassion or kindness towards anyone else. All they were doing was trying to make the murderer, me, out as a monstrosity, whenever I had done everyone a favour. They knew it too. I could see it in their eyes. They were getting paid to say all this.

I sighed. Everything was corrupt. This city was like Hydra. I would sever the heads of corruption, and in their place Two more would Rise. And this corruption got around, like a parasite, a silent assassin. It would make people help it, whenever they thought they were killing it. It had been doing it to me for the past five years, ever since that first shot it had been laughing at me, mocking me with its apparent immortality. I would have to go to the source if I wanted to rid the city of it. But I didn't know the source, and I couldn't find it when everything was working for it. I threw my Glocks onto the coffee table, along with their holsters, and put my feet up. No need to rush. The corruption couldn't get any worse.

I looked back on my life. I was only 21, and I had killed more people than Jigsaw. I had only just finished college, and half my classmates and teachers had died at my hands. I had Six firearms, and I had taken down the City mafia single-handedly. (Karl tried to help, but only managed to shoot himself in the foot and shoulder) Most people would die to be me, and many had. It wasn't very glamorous or beautiful, it was dark, foreboding, and I could die at any second. I was no hero, but I wasn't a villain either. No one was. But I wasn't corrupt. Corruption was a sure thing, not like Heroics or Villainy, which could be both at the same time, corruption was a set thing that deluded those who suffered from it. I probably couldn't win this war against corruption, but I'd be damned if I gave up now.

"You need to rethink your lifestyle or you are going straight to hell." said the first voice.
    "I thought I told you to [ Content Deleted ] off!" I said angrily to him. I was seeing them again. The first voice was standing with one leg on the coffee table. It was me, with more radiant skin, shining eyes, and wings.
    "Yeah, but we figured that you shouldn't [ Content Deleted ] ignore us." said the second me, who was sitting beside me, a smoke in his mouth. He had darker skin, red eyes, and seemed to absorb the light.
    "Quite." said the Third me, who was wearing a tophat, tuxedo and a monocle, and was standing politely by the doorway.
    "Yeah man... soooo not cool." said the Fourth, who was lying on the other side of me, wearing a Tie-dye T-shirt, a Tie-Dye headband, and was away with the fairies.
    The fifth remained quiet, and was standing in a Suit and holding a briefcase.
    "Well, what is it you're going to [ Content Deleted ] about this time?"
    A massive argument started, and I sighed, burying my head in my hands.

"SHUT UP! ALL OF YOU!" I yelled, and they disappeared, leaving me alone to fume angrily. I got up, and slammed my fist into the wall, loosing bits of plaster and breaking my little finger. "Damien! What the [ Content Deleted ] are you doing down there!" Karl yelled from upstairs. "NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS YOU USELESS, SADISTIC, SOCIOPATHIC [ Content Deleted ]!" I yelled back. "Alright! Pyscho!" he said, and I heard his footsteps trailing off to the other side of the house.

I walked to the kitchen, clutching my hand, and pulled the Medical Kit from the top cupboard. I slammed it onto the table, and flung it open. I sat down on one of the bar stools, taking a bandage from the Medical Kit, which I proceeded to wrap around my broken finger. No need to go to hospital, it was superficial. I cut the bandage, and secured it with a small sticky tab, then put the Medikit away again, standing up and walking to the bathroom. I turned on the sink, and examined myself in the mirror as I waited for the water to warm. I looked a mess. My Brown hair, which was usually well-kept, and combed so that it fell in an organised untidyness that gave it a kind of attractiveness, it was all over the place, sticking up at odd angles, and still dripping with rain, which smelt oddly acidic, and tasted foul, not like water at all. My eyes were the same as ever. Sky Blue, and focused on the world around me, examining anything and everything. My ears were almost pressed into my head, and I didn't really mind that. My eyebrows were thin, and almost sculpted. Mainly because I had almost removed them with a stick of dynamite. My mouth was thin and cynical, with one side pulled up in a confident smirk, and my nose was almost too perfect, as were my features. But these were marred by a large scar across my left eye, which had just escaped damage, and also by a scar across my right cheek. I opened the mirror, revealing shelves, each with Cigarettes and Drugs, both medicinal and recreational. I picked up a small bar of soap, and reclosed the mirror, before dipping the soap into the water and using it to lather my hands and face. I dropped the bar onto the small dip in the sink, just beside the taps, and splashed water on my face, cleaning off grime and muck. I reopened the mirror, this time removing a razor, and shaving foam, and began to shave off the stubble that coated my Jaw.

Five minutes later I was sitting on the sofa again, watching the news patiently. Soon I would find a target, and I would remove another part of the corruption, even if it was temporarily. It was either slow it, or let it run rampant.

I looked down at my clothes. A Grey T-Shirt, Grey Cargo Pants, Black Fingerless gloves, and Black Socks. I wondered why I hadn't gotten anything colourful to wear. I didn't particularly care much though. Not many people I met lived to comment on what I wore. I looked back up at the TV, resting my chin in the palm of my hand as a Newsreader stood in front of a burning Warehouse. The words 'Haru Gang' ran across the bottom of the screen. There. My next target. The Haru Gang. They were a Japanese Biker Gang, who had not caused much trouble other than keeping some people up at night. Now they had gone too far. They were now officially corrupt. I strapped my Holsters across my chest as I stood up, and pulled on my Trenchcoat. I picked up my Black Fedora from the Coffee Table, placing it firmly on my head, then walked out of the room, opening the door. "I'm going out!" I yelled behind me as I closed the door. "Okay!" came Karl's voice, before I pulled my Fedora over my face and set off towards the Haru Gang's meeting place. I really should get a car, but I could hardly afford my rent. I would just have to make do, and loot the wallets of the Haru Gang like there was no tomorrow.

The Street Lamps were out. Not because of a schedule, because they had been shot out. The empty shells and glass littering the street showed that. I had to be careful. Just because I couldn't see the Haru, didn't mean they couldn't see me. They used Uzis, and could just spray to take me down. I had two Glock 31s. I had to make every shot count. This cruel fact would likely be made more aware to me in a few minutes. But as long as I took some of the corruption to Hell with me, I was happy. I looked ahead of me. Crossroads. Perfect place for an ambush. I stopped and broke into a run down the alleyways, climbing over a Chicken Wire fence. I would have to take a few detours. I didn't want to die before I even got to the Haru Gang's hideaway.

I could see the Dock Cranes ahead. A much used hideout in movies and games, so the Haru Gang decided to use it, hiding inside a rusting old Hulk. God knows how that thing still floated. No one else bothered to find out. It wasn't far now. Once I got there, I could either wipe the Corrupt Haru from the face of the Earth, or I could go down fighting, taking as much of the corruption with me as possible. I didn't care which way I went. It was a good way to die, and frankly I was overdue for death. That's what the voices had been telling me. And they should know. They were me. Just different mes, all of them with their own viewpoints and personalities.

I hopped over a final chain fence, ignoring the 'Warning - Attack Dog' sign. I could stop a dog in it's tracks. You just needed to know how. A gun in the face will stop just about anything, even if you don't pull the trigger. I made a beeline for the Rusted Hulk, which creaked and groaned with the gentle roll of the waves, which hushed the Night, asking it to allow the world to sleep in peace. I pulled out my Glock 31s as I walked, and fired them off as soon as I saw the dog. A gunshot was a common sound in the city, a Dog barking however, would alert the Haru. The dog whined quietly, and slumped backwards into a badly made kennel. "Good Dog." I said as I walked past, kicking the kennel door closed, and hammering the lock closed with another well-aimed kick so that the dog couldn't annoy me later.

Meanwhile, high on a rooftop, a man took aim through the scope of a Black Accuracy International Arctic Warfare Rifle, slowly adjusting the telescopic sight. His finger moved from the trigger guard, to curl around the Grey Trigger, slowly contracting, and causing the Rifle to suddenly kick backwards with a loud Crack as a .338 Lapua Magnum round was sent on a Deadly, unstoppable course.

I felt a searing pain on the left side of my head, and was spun around, landing in a heap on the ground. I cursed, holding the side of my head, and quickly pulled myself behind the Dog Kennel. When I took my hand away from my head, it was covered in blood. With shaking fingers, I tentatively reached up. My ear was gone. I could still hear, all the important stuff for an ear was inside the head, but the majority of the outside was gone. And the only thing stopping me from rolling around on the ground cursing was adrenaline, keeping the pain down. I knew I had to staunch the bleeding anyway, or I could die from blood loss, or at the least become very dizzy and woozy. Something you don't want during a firefight.

High up on the rooftops overlooking the dock, the man took his eye away from the Rifle's powerful telescopic sight. He had hit the man, that was for sure, but he had been able to crawl away. He could still be alive, and if he took a chance, he could die. The man slung the Rifle onto his back using the Strap, and pulled his Brown Stetson down over his face, before walking to the fire escape, a Silenced, Scoped .315 Magnum in his hand. An odd sight, but not many lived long enough to admire the rarity.

My hand groped around for something, anything to staunch the blood loss. It settled on an oily rag, and I pulled it up to my face. There was no way I was wrapping that around my ear. If I had a choice that is. I grimaced as I laid the rag on my ear, before looping it around my head and awkwardly knotting it. Bleeding staunched, infection coming soon. I could feel the slight sting of the oil in the wound, even through the adrenaline, but I had to ignore it. I retrieved my second Glock from my Left hand, and peeked out from around the Dog Kennel. I couldn't see anyone who could have fired that shot, and I was unsure wether or not I should make a run for the Hulk that slowly cracked and creaked about 10 metres away.
    "You should try to find your attacker, an-" offered the first voice, before the second voice interrupted with; "BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF THEM!"
    "No, that's not what I meant at all! I meant you shou-"
    "SHOOT THEM IN THE KNEECAPS AND RUB SALTWATER IN THE WOUNDS!"
    "No! What is wrong with you? This mi-"
    "THEY SHOT YOUR EAR OFF, WHY NOT SHOOT OFF THEIR EARS AND NOSE?"
    "Really, you are si-"
    "GOUGE THEIR EYES OUT WITH YOUR NAILS!"
    "SHUT UP!" I yelled as quietly as I could to the voices, clutching my head as I sat with my Back to the Dog Kennel.

I looked around the corner of the Kennel again. Still nothing there. I stood up, my Glocks held limply at my sides. I suppose my attacker must have thought I was dead. I looked up at the rooftops for a second, then turned and began walking towards the Hulk. Until I heard the click of a hammer being pulled back.

The man pressed the barrel of the Magnum into Damien's neck. "You can just stay rig- Wait a second... you aren't Haru."

"Oh, how did you figure that one out Dipshit?" I asked, my eyes narrowing. I was not amused. I turned around to look at the Man as he lowered his Revolver. He was quite tall, but not overly much, and I could only see his eyes and eyebrows. He was well tanned, and his left eye was covered with a blood-stained bandage. "Well? Why did you shoot my ear off?"

One-Eye, usually so Calm and Daring, went blank, rubbing the back of his neck apologetically. "I thought you were Haru, so I shot you."

"Do you see any Neon White biker suit? Any Katana? Any squinty chinkie eyes?"

"Now that's just racist."

"It's true and you [ Content Deleted ] know it."

I stared at the man, who was wearing a Brown Shirt, Black Jeans, a Black and Red Trenchcoat, and brown boots. He looked like he meant business. A Magnum Sniper Rifle on his back, a Magnum Revolver in his hand, and a cracked Knife poking out of his boot. "Well, I suppose if you're after the Haru as well, I won't bother you. What's your name anyway?" I asked, turning to walk off to the Hulk. One-Eye followed behind. "You can call me One-Eye." he said simply, spinning his Revolver on his finger. "And your Real Name?" I asked, unamused. "It's not like I'm going to tell you." He said, watching the Deck of the Hulk intently.

I sighed, and put a smoke into my mouth, lighting it easily as the rain had stopped. I put the lighter away, and gave a racking cough as I did so, the smoke barely staying in my mouth. I pulled back the slides on the Glocks as I gestured with my head towards a hole in the Hulk's hull. One-Eye nodded, raising his Revolver and walking in after me.

As we walked through the rusted, pest infested Hulk, I could hear engines. We were getting close. Only problem was, we didn't know WHERE they were. The echoes messed it all up. They could be above us, below us, beside us, behind us, or in front of us. We would just have to get lucky, and hope they didn't. I hoped One-Eye had good luck, my luck was starting to run out lately. I stopped as I heard a 'ssslink' of Metal cleaving Metal, followed by the sound of Metal piercing flesh and cracking bone. I turned quickly, bringing up my Pistols to see One-Eye, his Knife buried deep in the Neck of a man clad in a Neon White Jumpsuit and Helmet, both covered with Black Japanese Characters, a Katana clutched in his hand. He ripped the knife from the man's neck, and kicked him away, the Katana clattering uselessly to the floor.

"Nice One." I complimented, lowering my Glocks. "I would rather not have killed him. No need for unneccesary casualties." One-Eye replied. "What? I'm sorry... you're after the Haru gang... but you don't want to wipe them out?" I asked, confused. "It is not the entire gang that is corrupt." One-Eye was starting to sound like one of the voices in my head. "You do that. I'm wiping all these bastards out." I said, breathing out a thick cloud of smoke. "C'mon. I'd rather not hang around" I said, turning and walking towards a rather Rickety and untrustworthy staircase.

I peeked up from the staircase, and saw the entire Haru gang. Most of them in Neon White Biker suits, and many of them standing beside Motorbikes of the same colour scheme. "侵入者!" One of them shouted suddenly, lifting a Katana from a sword rack, which shed flakes of Rust as he did. This was followed by more as the rest retrieved Katanas and began to surround the staircase where me and One-Eye where. "It only works in the movies." One-Eye pointed out helpfully. "I noticed..." I groaned, standing up straight, my pistols held by my hips. One-Eye walked further up the Staircase, and stood with his back to mine, his revolver held against his shoulder. "You got anything?" I asked him. "Other than we run like hell? No." He said back to me. "Well, we can't run, they have motorbikes, we have our feet. Looks like we have to fight." I observed. "Ye-[ Content Deleted ]!" One-Eye ducked as one of the Haru tired of the stare-down, and slashed with his Katana. Everything erupted. The Haru descended upon us like Crows, as we desperately fought them off using anything. Guns, our teeth, kicks, anything to survive. They were surprisingly co-ordinated, it should be their Katanas blocking each other as they try to hit the same place at the same time, but they all went for different places, no Katana hit off another. We were doomed.

I never could remember much of the battle, just flashes of pain and snippets of information, like dodging under a Katana, blowing a hole in someone's head, watching One-Eye slashing open someone's guts, and other such things. I do know that at the end of the battle, they were all dead, and we were almost dead from Blood Loss, covered in large gashes from the Katanas. Two Haru remained. A Male, and a Female. The male was an absolute brute, muscular and thickly padded, standing about 6' 7". He grabbed two Katanas from his fallen gang members, and began spinning them, sending up sparks as the Katanas cleaved open the rusted Metal of the hulk. He charged towards us, spinning around to decapitate us. Weak from blood loss, we tried to dodge, but weren't quick enough. One-Eye was smacked into a beam, and almost knocked unconcious, and I was knocked to the ground. The brute slammed his foot into my gut, sending bile into my mouth, and sending the smoke flying out to land on my hand. Quite painful since it was still burning. He raised the Katanas, and they fell like two guillotines on an unstoppable course, their only object to remove my head. He stopped halfway, the Katanas clattering against each other above my neck, and falling harmlessly to the side. He looked down, to see a large, curved blade protruding from his chest. He looked in shock at me, and I looked back in similair surprise, shortly before a flash of metal removed his head from his thick neck. The head thumped to the floor, and the brute toppled forwards onto me. I pushed him off, and looked at my saviour.

It was the Female, wiping blood from her blades. She was a bit shorter than me at 5' 6", and had tanned skin, and dark brown hair, of medium length. She wore skinny jeans with pleated skirts over them and long sleeved turtle necks, with black leather fingerless gloves, and black high top converse shoes. a black piece of cloth that covered her eyes, and she had a x shaped scar that ran from the left corner of her mouth to her right tear duct and the other line from the right corner of her mouth to her left tear duct. I could see a flash of metal from under her clothes, which were slightly too big for her. She was quiet, and did not speak, or make any noies at all. I wondered what she was doing, but she quietly stood there, and I had the feeling she was staring at me. I looked around for a second, without rotating my head, then looked at her awkwardly. "Uh... Thank You?" I said cautiously. She just nodded, then sat down on a rusted metal table.

"Packs a [ Content Deleted ] punch..." moaned One-Eye, slowly hauling himself to his feet, wincing and grumbling. I looked over at him, and the girl didn't move. "So, I guess you'll be going now?" I said to him, sitting up on the rusted floor. "Hell no." he said. "Good, cause I can hardly even pa-WHAA?" I said, my jaw dropping. "You heard me. I said I'm going to stick around." he repeated. "But I can hardly even pay my rent!" I said, my left eye twitching slightly. "We'll all pool our money for the rent." he said sensibly. "Oh... god no...." I said, burying my head in my hands. "What's your name anyway? Seeing as I'm going to be working with you." One-Eye asked, walking over to lean against the wall opposite the girl. "Damien..." I moaned. "Damien Locke..."

I sighed, angrily shoving two cigarettes in my mouth. "You're going to kill yourself if you keep doing that." One-Eye pointed out. "Do I give two flying donkey fucks?" I snapped at him, before pulling out my lighter and igniting them. "Let's get going. I've had enough of this [ Content Deleted ]." I said, getting to my feet and walking back towards the staircase. "Hurry up if you're coming. Either way I don't care." I said to them, before walking down the stairs, which creaked and groaned in protest as I descended.

I heard a cough from behind me as I walked down the stairs. And it wasn't my own racking, cancerous coughs. It was someone elses, pained coughs. Followed by a "[ Content Deleted ]." I stopped, my eye twitching madly. "What?" I growled, pulling out my pistols and wheeling around, marching back up the steps. "[ Content Deleted ] [ Content Deleted ]. Hope those kill you." came the voice again, which had a slight urban chinese accent. It was coming from the corner, where someone was sitting in a Grey Shirt and Blue Jeans, along with White Trainers and a Hoodie underneath the Shirt, the hood of which covered a face, which was slightly yellow, and had small, very short strands of black hair peeking out. It was a male, and he was holding his shoulder, which I had obviously shot as there was a lot of blood seeping out from under his hand. I ripped his hand off the wound, and shoved the barrel into the wound, making him groan in pain. "What... did you call me?" I was mad with rage. I was completely [ Content Deleted ] off, and I needed to take it out on someone. "拙劣" he said again.

I shot the man again, the bullet making an audible, bell like 'Ting' as it went through the remainder of the man's flesh, to pierce the wall behind him. "You're going to meet Karl you [ Content Deleted ] Chinkie." I said, holstering my pistols, and picking up the man, placing him on my shoulders. This did take some effort. I wasn't the strongest person, but I could still lift someone up, especially since my adrenaline was still pumping. Once it stopped, I'd be like a Drop-kicked Kitten. Hopeless and rolling in pain. Although a Kitten probably wouldn't swear as much as I would. I walked back down the steps, grunted with each step I took, ash from the smokes trailing behind me. My coughing didn't help, as it racked my entire body. "You likely have cancer." pointed out One-Eye again. "Thank you yah Blind cocksucker." I snapped at him.

As I heaved and coughed my way out of the hulk, the man slowly groaning the entire way, I had an idea. This man likely knew something, and I had just the way to get it out of him. "One-Eye." I said as I walked onto the docks. "Yeah?" he said back, still clutching his revolver. "Watch this guy." I threw him off my shoulder and onto the ground, making him give a small, quiet scream of pain. "Sure thing." he said, walking over and sitting down beside the man, watching him closely. I walked back into the hulk, and up into the body-strewn Inner Sanctum, wondering where the girl had went, she wasn't anywhere to be seen. I ignored this, and pilfered the keys from one of the Gang Members, trying it on all the motorbikes until one of them eventually started, then doing the same again, before leading the Motorcycles outside onto the docks, with some difficulty getting it down the steps.

I pushed a gently rumbling Motorcycle towards One-Eye. "Get on and follow me." I said, heaving the man onto the seat of the other Motorcycle. "What makes you think I was going to let you be in Command?" asked One-Eye, raising his one visible Eyebrow. "Because I'm the one with Depth Perception." I retorted, flicking one of the Smokes from my mouth and towards him, burning a small hole in his boots, before mounting my Motorcycle, and revving it, the gentle purr of a sleeping kitten turning into the roar of a Lion woken violently from it's gentle sleep.

I pulled back the throttle completely, and the Bike Shot off with a Wheelie. Leaving me behind on my [ Content Deleted ]. One-Eye hadn't revved up his Motorcycle yet, and even through the Bandana I could see the beginnings of a smile. "You [ Content Deleted ] laugh and I'll dig your eye out with a Rusted Spoon." I threatened, giving him a harsh stare before I got up to get back on the Bike. My hostage was lying on the ground nearby, swearing madly in Chinese as I wheeled the Bike back over towards him, before replacing him on the Seat with a grunt. I flicked the second smoke from my mouth, and stamped it out with my foot, before getting on the Bike, and slowly bringing the Motorbike up to speed, One-Eye following closely behind me, with a lot more luck and confidence.

I blazed through the city on the powerful Haru customized Kawasaki Motorcyle, and sending tarmac flying as I skidded around corners, making my hostage yelp each time, and making him tightly grip my shoulders, digging in his nails. I felt a kind of sick pride in myself at wiping out the Haru gang, it was lessened by the amount of kills One-Eye had scored, but I wasn't really fussed. If anything it meant I wouldn't burn in hell quite so much.

I skidded to a halt in front of my house, on the sidewalk. I turned off the ignition, and shoved the keys hastily in my pocket. One-Eye followed, parking with less flair, and a lot more control. He followed my lead, and had his Revolver holstered, although the AWP still garnered some odd looks. I pulled the man off the Motorbike, and practically dragged him into my house. No sooner had I opened the door, than Karl appeared. Wearing socks, shirt and jacket, but still no pants. "You get me a Motorbike?" he asked, as if it was completely normal. "Do you ever wear pants?" I asked, and I wasn't surprised when he shook his head casually.

One-Eye walked in, and I noticed his eye twitching when he saw Karl, and I swore I could hear a slight retching. "God, what the hell? Am I going to be working with this guy?" he said, shielding his eye. "No, but sadly, you have to share a room with him." I said, shoving a very traumatised hostage into the Living Room. "I think I'll just sleep on the couch." One-Eye decided quickly. "I don't blame yah. Blankets and Pillows are in the Hot Press." I admitted, walking in after the Hostage. "Well, make yourself at home One-Eye. Karl, keep our guest company." One-Eye began to protest. "Not One-Eye, the other 'Guest'" I said quickly, to One-Eye's relief.

Half an Hour later, I turned off my T.V screen, leaving my XBox running. I walked down the stairs, and turned left into the Living Room. "Go get some pants on now Karl." I said, flinging my thumb over my shoulder. "NOW." I commanded, pulling one of my Glocks from under my arm to rub the point in. He did so very quickly, and I walked over to sit beside my Guest. He was wide-eyed, and his right eye twitched madly. He was completely traumatised. Most people were after Half an Hour with Karl. "So, what's you-" I was cut off as my Guest suddenly screamed. "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I winced as he screamed, then gave him a strange look when he stopped. "Name?" I finished tentatively.

"Is he... is he gone?" he gasped, visibly shaking. "Yeah, Karl is gone now." I said, patting him on the shoulder, then realising I was still holding the Glock, so I quickly threw it over my shoulder, then resumed patting. "You okay?" he shook his head. "No." I nodded. Of course. "So, your name?" I asked again. "Shang, Timothy." he said, not looking at me, but at a blank space on the floor, occupied by a lone dust mite. "So, you know anything about why the Haru Gang went on a spree of Vandalism, Arson and Murder?" I asked, pretty uncaringly. He shook his head. "I was there to take them out from the Inside." The Metal Gear Solid Alert tune played in my head, and the various voices appeared behind him, all of them looking very surprised. "You're fucked now." volunteered the Second Voice, followed by the fourth voice. "Duuuude, so uncool..."

"Oh... [ Content Deleted ]... so I just tortured you... for no reason?" I said, gritting my teeth. He nodded. "Yes, you did [ Content Deleted ]." He said the last word in Chinese. "Well... how about you just... well, [ Content Deleted ] off? You've got somewhere better to be surely." He nodded, then got up. "I'll likely be back you know, with something worse." He said as he walked out the door. "I highly doubt any torture could be worse than half an hour alone with Karl." I said, lighting up another smoke. "HEY!" came Karl's indignant voice from above me.

"DAMIEN!" came Karl's voice from upstairs. "WHAT YOU HEAP OF [ Content Deleted ]!?" I yelled back. One-Eye's voice joined the fray. "SHUT THE [ Content Deleted ] UP YOU ALMOST MADE ME SHOOT MYSELF!" Karl's voice came yelling again. "THERE'S A CREEPY WOMAN IN OUR GARDEN!" I looked up in surprise, throwing my Lighter to the side. I got up from the sofa, and crossed the room to the window, pulling open the curtains. There was a creepy woman in the Garden. It was the woman from earlier, staring at me, swords strapped on her lower back. I quickly closed the curtains again. "WHAT DOES SHE [ Content Deleted ] WANT!" yelled Karl again. "HOW THE [ Content Deleted ] WOULD I KNOW!" I called back.

I heard a knock on the window, and cautiously looked out between a crack in the curtains to see a scarred eye looking back at me. I ducked instinctively, and looked over to where my Trenchcoat was hanging on the Hatstand. Hidden under that was a Winchester Model 70 Rifle. I guessed I could shoot her, but she HAD saved my life after all... I ran over in a crouch and grabbed the Rifle anyway, before running back to the window, still crouched. "What do you want?" I called. No answer but the sound of a finger sliding along glass. "What! What do you want lady!" I called again. The finger sliding noise sped up. "If you don't answer me in Five Seconds I WILL shoot you!" I said. She knocked the window, and I stood up, flinging open the curtains and aiming down the rifle, before lowering it. "[ Content Deleted ]!" I swore, staring in shock at the window. She had written in her own blood, 'Can I come in? I would like to help you.' the blood dripped down the window, making it very creepy in the dim Twilight.

I opened the door, Rifle clutched in my hand. "Come in quick before you scare the neighbours." I said, ushering her inside with the rifle. I bolted and locked the door behind her, noticing that she now had a wide, thick strip of black cloth over her mouth. She walked to the Living Room, and stood in the middle of the room. Silent. "Where did you get the blood to write that anyway?" I asked, putting the Rifle back in the Hatstand. I watched as she reached up behind her head, pulling off the Cloth to reveal that the scars across her face had ripped open at her mouth, pulling the skin back a bit, and bleeding profusely. It also revealed a bleeding stump in her mouth, which obviously was once her tounge.

"I don't want to know anymore." I said, rather pathetic sounding. She promptly retied the Cloth. "That's worse than my ear." I said, before realising that I probably should get to the hospital. "You can sleep just about anywhere you want, just be careful around Karl." I warned, before walking into the Kitchen and pulling out the Medical Kit once more.

"AGHFUCKINGBASTARDCOCKSUCKINGMOTHERFUCKEROFADONKEYSALMIGHTYSHIT!" My swears rung through the house.

"DAMIEN WHAT THE [ Content Deleted ] IS GOING ON DOWN THERE!" yelled One-Eye and Karl in harrmony. "MEDICAL DISINFECTANT [ Content Deleted ] STINGS LIKE A [ Content Deleted ]! SO MUCH [ Content Deleted ] PAIN!" I yelled back at the top of my voice, deafening all nearby. "THEN GO TO A PROPER [ Content Deleted ] HOSPITAL DIPSHIT!" Karl shouted back. "AND HOW DO I EXPLAIN HOW MY [ Content Deleted ] EAR IS [ Content Deleted ] GONE SMARTASS?" I questioned. "COOKING ACCIDENT!" he suggested. "HOW WOULD THIS BE A [ Content Deleted ] COOKING ACCIDENT!"

"WOULD YOU TWO JUST SHUT UP!" yelled One-Eye, followed by a Gunshot. Me and Karl quickly ceased shouting, and I winced and groaned as I ran to the bathroom, and gobbled Painkillers like there was no tomorrow. Probably wasn't if my wound got infected. I could hear One-Eyes grumbling from one of the rooms upstairs. He was in the Hotpress, cleaning his rifle, and by the sound of it he had shot a hole in the door. I didn't care much, the window in my room was boarded up because Secondary School students kept chucking stones through it. I should PROBABLY get to sleep, it was 11:41 after all. But I was going to stay up just a little longer. Not least because of the creepy lady downstairs.

I slouched up the stairs, and threw myself back in front of the T.V, turning it on with the remote, and picked up the XBox controller. I was going to keep playing until I fell asleep. I didn't care if my XBox blew up, I wanted to sleep, and I couldn't do that knowing that there was a man with a High Powered rifle and a Magnum on the other side of the Dry Wall, and that there was a woman who slashed open her own mouth using two Chinese Swords, just to write a message on my window. In her own Blood.

I stared at the screen of the TV as I mindlessly played away on the XBox. Parousia. That was the name of the city in which I lived, and the name of the city I strove to purify. It was ironic. Parousia was the second coming of Christ, and it was now the most corrupt place in the world. It sat between Ireland, Scotland, and England, and belonged to none. Parousia was an Independant City on a Man-Made Island in the Irish sea. It resembled almost any other city, New York, London, Belfast, Dublin, Moscow, Sydney, it was just a normal city, with it's own landmark. The Ocsart tower. Ocsart was the largest company in Europe, if not the world, and it was all based in Parousia.

I woke up early the next morning, the sun peaking through the cracks in the wooden boards as it rose above the twisted, maimed trees behind my house. I looked over at the T.V Screen, to see a darkened image of the game I was playing. I turned the XBox off, as I could almost feel the heat it was giving off from where I was sitting almost two metres away. The TV followed, and I headed downstairs for breakfast, already dressed. Everyone else was already downstairs. Karl was in the corner, pulling on some trousers that he had obviously been forced to wear. One-Eye was leaning against the sink, and the creepy lady had removed the cloth to eat some cereal. Which wasn't the nicest thing to watch. It creeped me out. "Mornin'" I grumbled, heading for the coffee machine. "Sleep well?" asked One-Eye, his arms folded. "Whaddaya think?" I groaned. "No?" guessed One-Eye. "I fell asleep in a couch that is nothing but wooden boards held together with lint." I said truthfully as the coffee machine warmed up.

I got a mug from a cupboard, and poured out the warm coffee. The coffee machine, which I had picked up for Two pound in a Flea Market, was incapable of making coffee at the right temperature. Still, it made Coffee, so it was good. I gulped down the coffee quickly as the others did various things. Karl was watching the small TV sitting beside the Microwave, the Creepy Lady was scribbling something on a piece of paper, and One-Eye simply watched everyone else, his shirt bearing tell-tale butter marks and crumbs, signifying that he had made himself some toast. It was almost like a normal, college student house. Except of course for the heavy weapons that everyone (except Karl) was carrying. I had two Glock 31's, which took .357 Magnum Rounds. One-Eye had a Magnum and a Magnum AWP Rifle, and the Creepy Lady had two large Swords. I looked over at the hatstand where I kept my Winchester Rifle. My Trenchcoat and Fedora hung there, and my boots were lying on the floor beside it. I guessed that this was going to be a normal day. I hoped it would be. There was a good movie on at Two.

"Oi Damien, take a look at this!" said Karl, pointing at the TV screen. I walked over, the half-empty coffee mug clutched in my hand. "It's a car." I said observantly, staring at the screen. "Yeah, but it's a convertible! And a Mercedes to boot!" he said excitedly, bouncing up and down on his seat like a little kid. The only other time I had seen him doing this was when we went into that gun store and he saw a Bazooka for sale. "None of us could possibly afford it Karl." I pointed out, tapping the screen. "Yeah, but you brought two motorbikes back last night. Two highly tuned, customized, COLLECTABLE HARU GANG Bikes!" He said, eager to get the car. My eyes widened. "You're right Karl..." I said, thinking of how much money I could sell them for. "I can't believe I just said that..." I added quietly.

I picked up the phone, and dialed up the local car dealer. Only to hear a Pre-Recorded voice; 'We are sorry, but this Luxury has been suspended due to dereliction of payment. Have a nice day.'
    "[ Content Deleted ]!" I slammed the phone down, and walked over to the Hat Stand, pulling on my Fedora and Boots, then my Trenchcoat. "I'm going to the Car Dealer's, don't wreck my house while I'm gone."
    "Sure Will Do Not a Problem" came a Chorus of voices, and a slight pause in the Creepy Lady's scribbling. I pushed open the front door, and walked outside, locking the door behind me, before getting on one of the Motorbikes. I wasn't surprised they were still there. People around here had learned the hard way not to steal from the Haru Gang. I shot off towards the Dealers, the engine roaring, glad to be free after it's forced slumber.

As the Motorbike roared down the carriageways, I marvelled at the speed and control it had, dodging around cars with incredible ease, and shooting down the carriageway at almost 200mph. The Dealer's was in sight within minutes, and already I could tell that I would soon have a few thousand in my hands.

I almost collided with a New Ferarri as I shot into the Car Dealer's, desperately swerving and slamming the brake into the handlebars as I tried to stop the Demon of a Bike. I turned off the ignition, and got off the bike, my knees shaking slightly. If I didn't get at least £7,000 someone would be in a lot of pain. Most likely Karl. I juggled the keys in one hand as I walked through the shining glass doors of the Dealer's, and walked to the counter. "I'd like to sell a Kawasaki, Haru modified, highly collectable, and no strings attached. Won fair and square from the Haru Gang." I lied expertly, I had had a lot of practice due to my habits and having to hide numerous things from my parents. "Of course sir. May I see the vehicle?" asked the Clerk cynically and in the most depressing voice I have ever heard a human being speak in. I gestured out the window, where the Haru Motorcycle stood, a little dusty, but otherwise glimmering like a Diamond in the weak sunlight. "In working order?" the Cynical Clerk asked again. "I rode it here. It got up to 210." I said simply, dangling the keys in front of him. He snatched them from my hand, and opened a drawer, before counting out Hundred Pound notes.

The Clerk pushed a few notes towards me. I looked unamused. "Eight Hundred? Eight [ Content Deleted ] Hundred for that bike?" I said, leaning over the counter. "Take it or leav-" His voice squeaked as he found a Glock in his face. "How about a Second Opinion?" I asked through gritted teeth. The clerk nodded quickly, and began counting out more. "Eight Grand! Nice doing business!" He said Desperately. "Thank you, was that so difficult?" I asked, holstering the glock and picking up the money, before walking out with a whistle. I flicked through the notes with childish glee, then began the walk back home. Karl could bring the other Bike round later.

I heard a small, feminine scream as I walked past a house. It wasn't a horror movie house like mine, but a nice house. A well kept garden, picket fence, roses growing up the walls, nice white paint, wooden walls, clear glass windows that shone, the house looked like a happy house, a cheerful house, a house where happy childhood memories were made. Mine looked like it was about to kill itself. I wondered what the scream could be, when I saw a woman in the top right window, walking backwards, bruised and battered. When she disappeared from sight, I saw a man, his fists clenched, and his face contorted in anger.

They were both wearing identical wedding rings.

Anger welled up inside me.
    "That goes against every law, right and commandment!" said the First Voice, almost pained.
    "Even I think that's evil." Said the Second Voice. "I vote you give him a taste of his own medicine."
    "Good Gracious!" said the Third Voice, his monocle falling out of his eye.
    "Dude!" protested the Fourth voice, slightly agonized.
    "Elimination of this man would aid greatly. To both the purifying of Parousia, and the wellbeing and standard of life of the woman."
    I leapt over the picket fence, keeping my pistols holstered, and climbed up the wooden supports that kept the roses growing in line, with a little difficulty. I could hear thumps and sobs from inside now, and this greatly increased the Rage that was building inside me. I tried to open the window. Locked. And no way to open it from the outside. We'd just see about that. I kicked the window in, rage giving me strength, and allowing me to ignore the pain of the glass shards digging into my leg. I dropped onto the window sill, almost falling off, then clambered inside, before walking up behind the man, and grabbing him by the throat. Despite the fact he was at least 10 years older than me, and a lot stronger, the rage fueled me, and I threw him to the ground. "THAT IS YOUR WIFE!" I yelled at him, as he stared in shock and surprise at me. "YOU TOOK A VOW TO LOVE AND PROTECT HER! IS THIS LOVE AND PROTECTION!? IS IT!? ANSWER ME!" I said, kicking him viciously in the gut. "You aren't a human. You don't deserve life." I said, keeping my foot in his gut, and crouching down, my face centimetres away from his, and my fedora raised, allowing him to see my Blue Eyes, which burned with rage. I reached for the Glock under my left arm, only to be stopped by the woman. She was beautiful, I could see that. Shoulder Length Copper hair, which glistened in the light, but her face was covered with scars, bruises, and the marks of abuse. "No... don't..." she said through choking sobs. "He... he didn't mean to..." I stared at her, in as much shock as the man I had pinned to the floor. Was she defending him? I could clearly see this wasn't a one off, she bore the marks of previous abuse. But, why would she defend such a monster?

"But, this man obviously doesn't love you, why defend him? I can see that he has done this to you before." I said, staring into the woman's eyes. She shook her head, her hair flying, along with tears and blood. "No... he didn't mean to do it... he does love me..." she protested. I could see it in her eyes that she knew I was right deep down, but she truly believed this man loved her. She was completely convinced of it! I stood up from the man, and grabbed her by the shoulders. "Listen, deep down you know I'm right. But you refuse to believe it. That is not love. That is hatred, anger and corruption. You deserve better than it. You shouldn't have to put up with this." I said, looking deep into her eyes, my voice soft and caring, but the rage still burned. She sighed, and looked away from me, breaking free from my grip and turning away. "Just... don't... kill him..." She choked out.
    "Beat the crap out of the corrupt [ Content Deleted ]." said the second voice. I gladly obeyed. This man deserved to feel what he inflicted on his wife. I grabbed him by the collar, and dragged him out of the room, and into the hallway, resting him up against the wall, before pistol whipping him viciously, followed up by a knee to the face, a kick to the groin, and a left hook.

I finished up on the man, leaving him battered and bruised as my rage faded. I opened the door a little bit, to see the woman sitting on the bed, sobbing. "You should go to a hospital. And maybe try a divorce. This man doesn't love you, and you shouldn't have to put up with it." I said softly. "Thank you..." she whispered, and I closed the door as she slipped off her ring. I walked down stairs, and walked out the door, closing it behind me. I pulled the collar of my Trench coat up, and pulled my Fedora down over my face, then walked down the path to the main street. But I stopped suddenly as I heard a sickening crack. I turned around, and through the window I could see...

The woman had hanged herself. She had ended it all. Was it her unwavering devotion to her husband? Or was it fear? I would never know, but I felt it was my fault somehow. Another life on my conscience. I stared in shock, my eyes wide, and my mouth open. "No..."
    James1011R
    James1011R
    Outrageous Administrator
    Outrageous Administrator

Badges : @ Meeting Me @ 2gsefpx@ Meeting Me @ Xazyna@ Meeting Me @ Pwntyf@ Meeting Me @ 24wdp9k@ Meeting Me @ 2zfpc3n@ Meeting Me @ E0o7qx@ Meeting Me @ Chatbox@ Meeting Me @ 1zp0cbn@ Meeting Me @ 14cem39 @ Meeting Me @ 16bwl7d@ Meeting Me @ Default35@ Meeting Me @ 28bwgsh (+1337 Spins)
    Likes Pie : I like Pizza
    Fame : 45
    Humor : ZOMG OWNED!

HAX!
    Level:
    @ Meeting Me @ Left_bar_bleue31337/9001@ Meeting Me @ Empty_bar_bleue  (31337/9001)
    Inventory (ORPG):
    Nuke Field:

@ Meeting Me @ Empty Re: @ Meeting Me @

Post by James1011R October 10th 2010, 8:32 pm

No Swearing! yell
    sop281
    sop281
    Arceus

Badges : @ Meeting Me @ 2dkekk4@ Meeting Me @ Xazyna@ Meeting Me @ Pwntyf@ Meeting Me @ 2usedty@ Meeting Me @ 2929thj@ Meeting Me @ 2nsv1ao@ Meeting Me @ Qso4fl@ Meeting Me @ Mww9wm@ Meeting Me @ E0o7qx@ Meeting Me @ Default35@ Meeting Me @ 2gsefpx (+3 Spins)
    Likes Pie : Of course i do
    Fame : 11
    Humor : The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

HAX!
    Level:
    @ Meeting Me @ Left_bar_bleue272/500@ Meeting Me @ Empty_bar_bleue  (272/500)
    Inventory (ORPG):
    Nuke Field: SKYRIM!!!!!!

Post by sop281 November 7th 2010, 4:29 pm

Nice, and long. Just the way i like it. Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 2:08 pm