Online Gamers

We see you are not logged in. Please log in or join the Online Gamers community today! Thanks!

~Cheers~

- The Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Online Gamers

We see you are not logged in. Please log in or join the Online Gamers community today! Thanks!

~Cheers~

- The Staff

Online Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Place To Talk About all sorts of games

Forum Owner Death's contest is out! Check any forum and you'll find it as a global announcement.
Yes, The Arceus rank exists!
Read the portal news! It is where ALL updates are placed on at!

The Lost Case

Poll

Is this story going well?

[ 1 ]
    The Lost Case I_vote_lcap100%The Lost Case I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    The Lost Case I_vote_lcap0%The Lost Case I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 1
    sop281
    sop281
    Arceus

Badges : The Lost Case 2dkekk4The Lost Case XazynaThe Lost Case PwntyfThe Lost Case 2usedtyThe Lost Case 2929thjThe Lost Case 2nsv1aoThe Lost Case Qso4flThe Lost Case Mww9wmThe Lost Case E0o7qxThe Lost Case Default35The Lost Case 2gsefpx (+3 Spins)
    Likes Pie : Of course i do
    Fame : 11
    Humor : The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

HAX!
    Level:
    The Lost Case Left_bar_bleue272/500The Lost Case Empty_bar_bleue  (272/500)
    Inventory (ORPG):
    Nuke Field: SKYRIM!!!!!!

Online Gamers The Lost Case

Post by sop281 November 5th 2010, 8:13 am

I was ready to leave, my training complete. I had been ready since I started. I pushed through and now I came out on top. I thought about the time that passed by. Would I ever make it up. Suddenly I was in a strange room. There was an oil lamp next to the dirty bed I was now standing on. I heard voices, they sounded german. The next thing I new i had been hit on the head and knocked out. I woke up in a daze. There was a german soldier standing in front of me. His gun was pointed straight at my head. He was speaking not only german, but I could tell some russian. Another soldier came in, he spoke to the trooper that he could leave. He then talked to me in English. He said, "What the hell are you doing here?" "How the heck did you get yourself into all of this?" Without waiting for me to respond he cut the rope that had tied me up. He took me to a jeep, and we started driving away.