Online Gamers

We see you are not logged in. Please log in or join the Online Gamers community today! Thanks!

~Cheers~

- The Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Online Gamers

We see you are not logged in. Please log in or join the Online Gamers community today! Thanks!

~Cheers~

- The Staff

Online Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Place To Talk About all sorts of games

Forum Owner Death's contest is out! Check any forum and you'll find it as a global announcement.
Yes, The Arceus rank exists!
Read the portal news! It is where ALL updates are placed on at!

+3
Arrowbic
ChocolateCarrot
ScareCrow
7 posters

What's your favorite type of game?

Poll

What's your favorite type of game

[ 2 ]
    What's your favorite type of game? I_vote_lcap22%What's your favorite type of game? I_vote_rcap [22%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What's your favorite type of game? I_vote_lcap0%What's your favorite type of game? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What's your favorite type of game? I_vote_lcap11%What's your favorite type of game? I_vote_rcap [11%] 
    [ 2 ]
    What's your favorite type of game? I_vote_lcap22%What's your favorite type of game? I_vote_rcap [22%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What's your favorite type of game? I_vote_lcap0%What's your favorite type of game? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What's your favorite type of game? I_vote_lcap11%What's your favorite type of game? I_vote_rcap [11%] 
    [ 3 ]
    What's your favorite type of game? I_vote_lcap33%What's your favorite type of game? I_vote_rcap [33%] 

Total Votes: 9
    ScareCrow
    ScareCrow
    Elite Forum Owners
    Elite Forum Owners

Badges : What's your favorite type of game? 2dkekk4What's your favorite type of game? 2w65jm9 What's your favorite type of game? 14cem39What's your favorite type of game? 16bwl7d
    Fame : 159

HAX!
    Level:
    What's your favorite type of game? Left_bar_bleue9001/1337What's your favorite type of game? Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/1337)
    Inventory (ORPG):
    Nuke Field:

What's your favorite type of game? Empty What's your favorite type of game?

Post by ScareCrow April 16th 2009, 9:10 am

What's your favortie type of game? What games do you like best on ROBLOX and why?
    ChocolateCarrot
    ChocolateCarrot
    Elite Forum Owners
    Elite Forum Owners

Badges : What's your favorite type of game? 2dkekk4What's your favorite type of game? PwntyfWhat's your favorite type of game? 14cem39What's your favorite type of game? 16bwl7d
    Fame : 14

HAX!
    Level:
    What's your favorite type of game? Left_bar_bleue1/100What's your favorite type of game? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
    Inventory (ORPG):
    Nuke Field: O_O

What's your favorite type of game? Empty Re: What's your favorite type of game?

Post by ChocolateCarrot April 17th 2009, 11:29 pm

ScareCrow wrote:What's your favortie type of game? What games do you like best on ROBLOX and why?

Some tycoons are annoying to wait for, some are just too easy. It's hard to find a good tycoon, but most of them of fun anyways.

I like sword fights the best. Just because I like bloxxing on Roblox. But I'm not good at shooting games so I stay out of them

I use to like obby courses, but I lost interest. They're too easy these days, some of them are still fun.
    Arrowbic
    Arrowbic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Badges : What's your favorite type of game? 2dkekk4What's your favorite type of game? PwntyfWhat's your favorite type of game? 16bwl7d
    Fame : 4
    Humor : nawbs r funneh

HAX!
    Level:
    What's your favorite type of game? Left_bar_bleue1/100What's your favorite type of game? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
    Inventory (ORPG):
    Nuke Field:

Post by Arrowbic April 25th 2009, 1:28 pm

Tycoons are getting annoying now. However, every once in a while, a good one comes up.
    Obstacle courses... same as tycoons.
    fishie23
    fishie23
    Administrator
    Administrator

Badges : What's your favorite type of game? 2dkekk4What's your favorite type of game? 2w65jm9
    Fame : 0
    Humor : HUMA

Post by fishie23 April 26th 2009, 4:28 pm

Obbys or tycoons all tho most tycoons dont work.
    ScareCrow
    ScareCrow
    Elite Forum Owners
    Elite Forum Owners

Badges : What's your favorite type of game? 2dkekk4What's your favorite type of game? 2w65jm9 What's your favorite type of game? 14cem39What's your favorite type of game? 16bwl7d
    Fame : 159

HAX!
    Level:
    What's your favorite type of game? Left_bar_bleue9001/1337What's your favorite type of game? Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/1337)
    Inventory (ORPG):
    Nuke Field:

Post by ScareCrow April 27th 2009, 8:58 am

I absolutely despise building games. I see some "Build Anything" that have 50k visits. If you go on Build in your place it will have more features.
    Arrowbic
    Arrowbic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Badges : What's your favorite type of game? 2dkekk4What's your favorite type of game? PwntyfWhat's your favorite type of game? 16bwl7d
    Fame : 4
    Humor : nawbs r funneh

HAX!
    Level:
    Inventory (ORPG):
    Nuke Field:

Post by Arrowbic April 28th 2009, 11:11 pm

ScareCrow wrote:I absolutely despise building games. I see some "Build Anything" that have 50k visits. If you go on Build in your place it will have more features.

Took the words right out of my mouth.
    yoshibluest
    yoshibluest
    Administrator
    Administrator

Badges : What's your favorite type of game? 2dkekk4What's your favorite type of game? PwntyfWhat's your favorite type of game? 2w65jm9What's your favorite type of game? 16bwl7d
    Fame : 0
    Humor : Zomg

HAX!
    Level:
    Inventory (ORPG):
    Nuke Field: OH....Lol?

Post by yoshibluest April 29th 2009, 5:10 pm

I love all types of games. I play random games every day Razz
    ChocolateCarrot
    ChocolateCarrot
    Elite Forum Owners
    Elite Forum Owners

Badges : What's your favorite type of game? 2dkekk4What's your favorite type of game? PwntyfWhat's your favorite type of game? 14cem39What's your favorite type of game? 16bwl7d
    Fame : 14

HAX!
    Level:
    Inventory (ORPG):
    Nuke Field: O_O

Post by ChocolateCarrot April 29th 2009, 11:09 pm

The type of game I hate the most right now is those mini-games copied off Havemeat's Minigames. I wish he hadn't uncopylocked it.

All they did was copy and change the colors or add more free models, yet they get thousands of tix and visits. It's annoying. There are still some good mini-games though.
    loge2
    loge2
    Administrator
    Administrator

Badges : What's your favorite type of game? 465288What's your favorite type of game? PwntyfWhat's your favorite type of game? 16bwl7d
    Likes Pie : Yes.
    Fame : 20
    Humor : Deleting inactive accounts ambassador links XD!

HAX!
    Level:
    What's your favorite type of game? Left_bar_bleue6/1000What's your favorite type of game? Empty_bar_bleue  (6/1000)
    Inventory (ORPG):
    Nuke Field:

Post by loge2 May 22nd 2009, 6:23 pm

I like to hang out in like hotels or the Iron Cafe' because I don't like having to worry about getting pwned even though I have over 400 more KO's then deaths.
    Fourmer
    Fourmer
    Apex Epic Person
    Apex Epic Person

Badges : What's your favorite type of game? 465288What's your favorite type of game? PwntyfWhat's your favorite type of game? 14cem39What's your favorite type of game? XazynaWhat's your favorite type of game? 16bwl7d
    Likes Pie : Indeed.
    Fame : 59
    Humor : Jokes

HAX!
    Level:
    What's your favorite type of game? Left_bar_bleue11/100What's your favorite type of game? Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)
    Inventory (ORPG):
    Nuke Field:

Post by Fourmer July 9th 2009, 9:38 am

Wheres the Forum?!,
    Oh games...

F()|_| \- /\/\ 3 \-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 28th 2024, 11:16 am