Online Gamers

We see you are not logged in. Please log in or join the Online Gamers community today! Thanks!

~Cheers~

- The Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Online Gamers

We see you are not logged in. Please log in or join the Online Gamers community today! Thanks!

~Cheers~

- The Staff

Online Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Place To Talk About all sorts of games

Forum Owner Death's contest is out! Check any forum and you'll find it as a global announcement.
Yes, The Arceus rank exists!
Read the portal news! It is where ALL updates are placed on at!

3 posters

Roblox suggestions

zapawillie
    zapawillie
    Posting Members
    Posting Members

Badges : This user has no badges.
    Likes Pie : I DO!!!
    Fame : 0

Idea Roblox suggestions

Post by zapawillie September 3rd 2010, 6:05 pm

I had a few ideas for the future of Roblox!

What if instead of badges for beating a level, gear? I thought one day "self," I thought, "What if santa's winter strounghold was Santa's winter Stranglehold?" gauntlets that turn the person being choked into a snowman! (untill they die of course)

What if the old brickbattle weapons got souped up? (ex. my favorite, the trowel) you could make it into some kinda trowel-staff, it could shoot trowels that explode deadly bricks on impact! A brick-sheild in the form of a mini starter house around you! It could summon a brick golem to shoot deadly trowels or bricks at your enimies! think of the damage you could do! Twisted Evil

A special back order system so you can get older hats would be nice, but I'm not one to think of the details right now. confused

other item types like hats, tails, capes, boots, etc... (they seem to be making items similar to these atm, but haven't fully explored it yet) Rolling Eyes
    sop281
    sop281
    Arceus

Badges : Roblox suggestions 2dkekk4Roblox suggestions XazynaRoblox suggestions PwntyfRoblox suggestions 2usedtyRoblox suggestions 2929thjRoblox suggestions 2nsv1aoRoblox suggestions Qso4flRoblox suggestions Mww9wmRoblox suggestions E0o7qxRoblox suggestions Default35Roblox suggestions 2gsefpx (+3 Spins)
    Likes Pie : Of course i do
    Fame : 11
    Humor : The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

HAX!
    Level:
    Roblox suggestions Left_bar_bleue272/500Roblox suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (272/500)
    Inventory (ORPG):
    Nuke Field: SKYRIM!!!!!!

Idea Re: Roblox suggestions

Post by sop281 November 20th 2010, 12:18 pm

Interesting you should submit those ideas, but they aren't garunteed to make it.
    1dev2
    1dev2
    Posting Members
    Posting Members

Badges : This user has no badges.
    Likes Pie : Well, I'm not much of a 'sweats' guy but I'll eat it :D
    Fame : 0

Post by 1dev2 November 27th 2010, 2:28 am

They need more Roblox badges!
    I mean, 1,000 visits? Who hasn't gotten that?
    They need one for 100,000, even 1,000,000.
    And definately more combat badges.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 15th 2024, 6:37 am