Online Gamers

We see you are not logged in. Please log in or join the Online Gamers community today! Thanks!

~Cheers~

- The Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Online Gamers

We see you are not logged in. Please log in or join the Online Gamers community today! Thanks!

~Cheers~

- The Staff

Online Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Place To Talk About all sorts of games

Forum Owner Death's contest is out! Check any forum and you'll find it as a global announcement.
Yes, The Arceus rank exists!
Read the portal news! It is where ALL updates are placed on at!

Info on the next 3 Offical Role Plays's.

Poll

What Offical Role Play are you waiting for the most?

[ 0 ]
    Info on the next 3 Offical Role Plays's. I_vote_lcap0%Info on the next 3 Offical Role Plays's. I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Info on the next 3 Offical Role Plays's. I_vote_lcap67%Info on the next 3 Offical Role Plays's. I_vote_rcap [67%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Info on the next 3 Offical Role Plays's. I_vote_lcap33%Info on the next 3 Offical Role Plays's. I_vote_rcap [33%] 

Total Votes: 3
    James1011R
    James1011R
    Outrageous Administrator
    Outrageous Administrator

Badges : Info on the next 3 Offical Role Plays's. 2gsefpxInfo on the next 3 Offical Role Plays's. XazynaInfo on the next 3 Offical Role Plays's. PwntyfInfo on the next 3 Offical Role Plays's. 24wdp9kInfo on the next 3 Offical Role Plays's. 2zfpc3nInfo on the next 3 Offical Role Plays's. E0o7qxInfo on the next 3 Offical Role Plays's. ChatboxInfo on the next 3 Offical Role Plays's. 1zp0cbnInfo on the next 3 Offical Role Plays's. 14cem39 Info on the next 3 Offical Role Plays's. 16bwl7dInfo on the next 3 Offical Role Plays's. Default35Info on the next 3 Offical Role Plays's. 28bwgsh (+1337 Spins)
    Likes Pie : I like Pizza
    Fame : 45
    Humor : ZOMG OWNED!

HAX!
    Level:
    Info on the next 3 Offical Role Plays's. Left_bar_bleue31337/9001Info on the next 3 Offical Role Plays's. Empty_bar_bleue  (31337/9001)
    Inventory (ORPG):
    Nuke Field:

Info on the next 3 Offical Role Plays's. Empty Info on the next 3 Offical Role Plays's.

Post by James1011R February 3rd 2011, 8:08 pm

Space Mission will have some workers and have systems.

Space Mission System Example wrote:Fuel: 100%
    Engine: Pristine!
    Navigations: Right On Spot

Hypercube Worlds is a Hypercube based role play with the classic rooms and shops and Hypercube Points (HP) and you can interact with others.

Daemon is a Role Play in a world with 2 sides, The Daemon, and his opposing forces (It needs a name).
    It will be an epic time out there...

Current date/time is April 28th 2024, 1:26 pm