Online Gamers

We see you are not logged in. Please log in or join the Online Gamers community today! Thanks!

~Cheers~

- The Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Online Gamers

We see you are not logged in. Please log in or join the Online Gamers community today! Thanks!

~Cheers~

- The Staff

Online Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Place To Talk About all sorts of games

Forum Owner Death's contest is out! Check any forum and you'll find it as a global announcement.
Yes, The Arceus rank exists!
Read the portal news! It is where ALL updates are placed on at!

3 posters

The Rules [Revised]

Arrowbic
    Arrowbic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Badges : The Rules [Revised] 2dkekk4The Rules [Revised] PwntyfThe Rules [Revised] 16bwl7d
    Fame : 4
    Humor : nawbs r funneh

HAX!
    Level:
    The Rules [Revised] Left_bar_bleue1/100The Rules [Revised] Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
    Inventory (ORPG):
    Nuke Field:

The Rules [Revised] Empty The Rules [Revised]

Post by Arrowbic May 7th 2009, 1:55 am

There was quite a bit of pinned posts, and about three of them were about rules, so I'm making just one pinned post about the rules. I've put the other posts in garbage, in case they're still wanted. I've also revised them a bit.
    So, here it goes...

Subject/Title

Thread/Subject titles should mean something.
    Your titles should tell you what the thread is about. It shouldn't be a "surprise". Make the titles mean something.

"ROBLOX username." is GOOD.
    Any title related to ROBLOX is GOOD.

"Hi there, I am new!" is OK.
    "I made a new map it's called Battleroads" is OK.
    "ROBLOX rocks!" is OK.

"Guess what!?" is BAD.
    "I just...." is BAD.
    "place" is BAD.
    "Come see!" is BAD.
    "Surprise!" is BAD.

ANY TOPICS WITH BAD TITLES WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT A WARNING!

No personal attacks

You’re welcome to disagree with another member’s opinion but attacking (flaming) and insulting another member is not acceptable. Intentionally starting flame wars could cause you to be banned for a while.

Spell properly

If you want people to take the time to read your post, then take the time to write it out properly. Saying "ru ok wit dat?" may take less type for you to type, but it takes longer for us to read. "Are you ok with that" doesn't take much longer.

No CaPs misusing!

Please, try to not write EVERYTHING LIKE THIS.It makes it hard for us hard to read. If you want to use caps, use it only on some words. Don't misuse caps.

Don't post about reaching a milestone

Do not post about you reaching 10 posts or 100 posts whatever. Because that is spam. If anyone is found doing that, the thread will be deleted. So don't do it.

Swearing

I really shouldn't have to say this. Don't swear. Yes, censoring it (using *) counts as swearing.

Spam

Once again, I really shouldn't have to say this. Don't spam. At least, not in this forum. If you feel like spamming, go the the spam forum.

ONLY chat about ROBLOX, nothing else

This is called ROBLOX chat for a reason. If something is off-topic, it goes bye-bye.

Don't group attack

Simply, don't flame a group of people, like the moderators. It isn't good, and will ban you.

If you do something inappropriate, saying "It's not in the rules!" is not an excuse. Use common sense. Punishments will vary depending on how inappropriate the action was.

[Edited by Forum Owner Death]

Last edited by Forum Owner Death on July 11th 2009, 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More rules)
    Fourmer
    Fourmer
    Apex Epic Person
    Apex Epic Person

Badges : The Rules [Revised] 465288The Rules [Revised] PwntyfThe Rules [Revised] 14cem39The Rules [Revised] XazynaThe Rules [Revised] 16bwl7d
    Likes Pie : Indeed.
    Fame : 59
    Humor : Jokes

HAX!
    Level:
    The Rules [Revised] Left_bar_bleue11/100The Rules [Revised] Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)
    Inventory (ORPG):
    Nuke Field:

The Rules [Revised] Empty Re: The Rules [Revised]

Post by Fourmer July 9th 2009, 6:14 am

ORLY? @ No milestone one.

I saw an administrator posting about his post's and its not deleted...>=O

-FMR-
    Forum Owner Death
    Forum Owner Death
    The True Founder and Forum Owner.
    The True Founder and Forum Owner.

Badges : All of them other then warning, banned, etc. (+9001 Spins)
    Likes Pie : Yesh!
    Fame : 493
    Humor : Jokes,Knock Knock Jokes.

HAX!
    Level:
    The Rules [Revised] Left_bar_bleue9001/1337The Rules [Revised] Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/1337)
    Inventory (ORPG):
    Nuke Field: This...Is...SPARTA!!!!!

Post by Forum Owner Death July 11th 2009, 10:36 am

I'll be editing a bit of it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 9th 2024, 7:26 pm