Online Gamers

We see you are not logged in. Please log in or join the Online Gamers community today! Thanks!

~Cheers~

- The Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Online Gamers

We see you are not logged in. Please log in or join the Online Gamers community today! Thanks!

~Cheers~

- The Staff

Online Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Place To Talk About all sorts of games

Forum Owner Death's contest is out! Check any forum and you'll find it as a global announcement.
Yes, The Arceus rank exists!
Read the portal news! It is where ALL updates are placed on at!

2 posters

The only jokes endorsed by The Almighty Del.

␡
    The Almighty ␡
    The Almighty ␡

Badges : The only jokes endorsed by The Almighty Del. 2gsefpxThe only jokes endorsed by The Almighty Del. 16bwl7d (+100 Spins)
    Likes Pie : undefined
    Fame : 11
    Humor : The Almighty Del will strike

The only jokes endorsed by The Almighty Del. Empty The only jokes endorsed by The Almighty Del.

Post by  October 10th 2009, 10:16 pm

Why did ␡ cross the road?
    Spoiler:

What do you do with a size 29 ␡?
    Spoiler:

What is ␡'s favorite letter?
    Spoiler:

Where are my secret documents?
    Spoiler:
    ␡
    The Almighty ␡
    The Almighty ␡

Badges : The only jokes endorsed by The Almighty Del. 2gsefpxThe only jokes endorsed by The Almighty Del. 16bwl7d (+100 Spins)
    Likes Pie : undefined
    Humor : The Almighty Del will strike

The only jokes endorsed by The Almighty Del. Empty Re: The only jokes endorsed by The Almighty Del.

Post by  February 4th 2010, 9:18 pm

What do I say for humor?
    Spoiler:

What did Admin James1011R do?
    Spoiler:

What does my game do?
    Spoiler:
    sop281
    sop281
    Arceus

Badges : The only jokes endorsed by The Almighty Del. 2dkekk4The only jokes endorsed by The Almighty Del. XazynaThe only jokes endorsed by The Almighty Del. PwntyfThe only jokes endorsed by The Almighty Del. 2usedtyThe only jokes endorsed by The Almighty Del. 2929thjThe only jokes endorsed by The Almighty Del. 2nsv1aoThe only jokes endorsed by The Almighty Del. Qso4flThe only jokes endorsed by The Almighty Del. Mww9wmThe only jokes endorsed by The Almighty Del. E0o7qxThe only jokes endorsed by The Almighty Del. Default35The only jokes endorsed by The Almighty Del. 2gsefpx (+3 Spins)
    Likes Pie : Of course i do
    Humor : The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

HAX!
    Level:
    The only jokes endorsed by The Almighty Del. Left_bar_bleue272/500The only jokes endorsed by The Almighty Del. Empty_bar_bleue  (272/500)
    Inventory (ORPG):
    Nuke Field: SKYRIM!!!!!!

The only jokes endorsed by The Almighty Del. Empty Re: The only jokes endorsed by The Almighty Del.

Post by sop281 November 21st 2010, 9:31 am

Nice. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 7th 2024, 5:50 am