Online Gamers

We see you are not logged in. Please log in or join the Online Gamers community today! Thanks!

~Cheers~

- The Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Online Gamers

We see you are not logged in. Please log in or join the Online Gamers community today! Thanks!

~Cheers~

- The Staff

Online Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Place To Talk About all sorts of games

Forum Owner Death's contest is out! Check any forum and you'll find it as a global announcement.
Yes, The Arceus rank exists!
Read the portal news! It is where ALL updates are placed on at!

+3
Forum Owner Death
Zammy67rocks2
James1011R
7 posters

I wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link

James1011R
    James1011R
    Outrageous Administrator
    Outrageous Administrator

Badges : I wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link 2gsefpxI wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link XazynaI wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link PwntyfI wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link 24wdp9kI wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link 2zfpc3nI wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link E0o7qxI wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link ChatboxI wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link 1zp0cbnI wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link 14cem39 I wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link 16bwl7dI wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link Default35I wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link 28bwgsh (+1337 Spins)
    Likes Pie : I like Pizza
    Fame : 45
    Humor : ZOMG OWNED!

HAX!
    Level:
    I wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link Left_bar_bleue31337/9001I wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link Empty_bar_bleue  (31337/9001)
    Inventory (ORPG):
    Nuke Field:

I wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link Empty I wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link

Post by James1011R April 24th 2009, 9:15 am

I wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link
    Reply for answers. Wink
    Zammy67rocks2
    Zammy67rocks2
    The True Founder and Forum Owners brother.
    The True Founder and Forum Owners brother.

Badges : I wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link 2dkekk4I wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link 2w65jm9I wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link 14cem39I wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link 16bwl7d
    Likes Pie : Captain Falcon says "YES!"
    Fame : 103

HAX!
    Level:
    I wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link Left_bar_bleue201/250I wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link Empty_bar_bleue  (201/250)
    Inventory (ORPG):
    Nuke Field: Zammyrulezlololol

I wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link Empty Re: I wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link

Post by Zammy67rocks2 April 24th 2009, 11:22 am

Because of noobs that want to get 4 site links and get tix. Razz
    Forum Owner Death
    Forum Owner Death
    The True Founder and Forum Owner.

Badges : All of them other then warning, banned, etc. (+9001 Spins)
    Likes Pie : Yesh!
    Fame : 493
    Humor : Jokes,Knock Knock Jokes.

HAX!
    Level:
    I wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link Left_bar_bleue9001/1337I wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/1337)
    Inventory (ORPG):
    Nuke Field: This...Is...SPARTA!!!!!

I wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link Empty Re: I wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link

Post by Forum Owner Death April 24th 2009, 11:26 am

There not noobs.It's TRUE that people ARE doing this.But it's OK.
    James1011R
    James1011R
    Outrageous Administrator
    Outrageous Administrator

Badges : I wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link 2gsefpxI wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link XazynaI wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link PwntyfI wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link 24wdp9kI wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link 2zfpc3nI wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link E0o7qxI wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link ChatboxI wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link 1zp0cbnI wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link 14cem39 I wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link 16bwl7dI wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link Default35I wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link 28bwgsh (+1337 Spins)

HAX!
    Level:
    I wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link Left_bar_bleue31337/9001I wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link Empty_bar_bleue  (31337/9001)
    Inventory (ORPG):
    Nuke Field:

Post by James1011R April 24th 2009, 11:28 am

Forum Owner Death wrote:There not noobs.It's TRUE that people ARE doing this.But it's OK.

Yes they arent noobs but we need users that join for posting and contributing
    DX5555555
    DX5555555
    Elite Forum Owners
    Elite Forum Owners

Badges : I wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link 2dkekk4I wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link PwntyfI wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link 2w65jm9I wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link 14cem39 I wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link 16bwl7d
    Fame : 36
    Humor : None

HAX!
    Level:
    I wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link Left_bar_bleue69/100I wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link Empty_bar_bleue  (69/100)
    Inventory (ORPG):
    Nuke Field:

Post by DX5555555 April 24th 2009, 5:20 pm

James1011R wrote:
    Forum Owner Death wrote:There not noobs.It's TRUE that people ARE doing this.But it's OK.

Yes they arent noobs but we need users that join for posting and contributing

I say we delete my Announcement telling them how to do it and make them find out themselves
    Arrowbic
    Arrowbic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Badges : I wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link 2dkekk4I wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link PwntyfI wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link 16bwl7d
    Fame : 4
    Humor : nawbs r funneh

HAX!
    Level:
    I wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link Left_bar_bleue1/100I wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
    Inventory (ORPG):
    Nuke Field:

Post by Arrowbic April 25th 2009, 1:04 pm

Because we want money. Razz
    I made my account just for an ambassador link, but I'm warming up to this site. Very Happy
    Forum Owner Death
    Forum Owner Death

Badges : All of them other then warning, banned, etc. (+9001 Spins)
    Likes Pie : Yesh!
    Fame : 493
    Humor : Jokes,Knock Knock Jokes.

HAX!
    Level:
    I wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link Left_bar_bleue9001/1337I wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/1337)
    Inventory (ORPG):
    Nuke Field: This...Is...SPARTA!!!!!

Post by Forum Owner Death April 29th 2009, 5:24 pm

i know that Very Happy welcome to the site! gunz
    loge2
    loge2
    Administrator
    Administrator

Badges : I wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link 465288I wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link PwntyfI wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link 16bwl7d
    Likes Pie : Yes.
    Fame : 20
    Humor : Deleting inactive accounts ambassador links XD!

HAX!
    Level:
    I wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link Left_bar_bleue6/1000I wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link Empty_bar_bleue  (6/1000)
    Inventory (ORPG):
    Nuke Field:

Post by loge2 May 20th 2009, 9:48 pm

I made an account just for the link too but now that I'm a moderator, I feel needed!
    James1011R
    James1011R
    Outrageous Administrator
    Outrageous Administrator

HAX!
    Level:
    Inventory (ORPG):
    Nuke Field:

Post by James1011R May 20th 2009, 10:18 pm

loge2 wrote:I made an account just for the link too but now that I'm a moderator, I feel needed!

I just made you an administrator. Very Happy
    Fourmer
    Fourmer
    Apex Epic Person
    Apex Epic Person

Badges : I wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link 465288I wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link PwntyfI wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link 14cem39I wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link XazynaI wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link 16bwl7d
    Likes Pie : Indeed.
    Fame : 59
    Humor : Jokes

HAX!
    Level:
    I wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link Left_bar_bleue11/100I wonder why people make accounts just to make an ambassador link Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)
    Inventory (ORPG):
    Nuke Field:

Post by Fourmer July 9th 2009, 4:56 am

I made an account becayse roblox was getting boring...AND I LIKE THIS SITE....Such generous people Smile

-FMR-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 28th 2024, 4:43 am