Online Gamers

We see you are not logged in. Please log in or join the Online Gamers community today! Thanks!

~Cheers~

- The Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Online Gamers

We see you are not logged in. Please log in or join the Online Gamers community today! Thanks!

~Cheers~

- The Staff

Online Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Place To Talk About all sorts of games

Forum Owner Death's contest is out! Check any forum and you'll find it as a global announcement.
Yes, The Arceus rank exists!
Read the portal news! It is where ALL updates are placed on at!

2 posters

Deleting inactive accounts

Forum Owner Death
    Forum Owner Death
    The True Founder and Forum Owner.
    The True Founder and Forum Owner.

Badges : All of them other then warning, banned, etc. (+9001 Spins)
    Likes Pie : Yesh!
    Fame : 493
    Humor : Jokes,Knock Knock Jokes.

HAX!
    Level:
    Deleting inactive accounts Left_bar_bleue9001/1337Deleting inactive accounts Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/1337)
    Inventory (ORPG):
    Nuke Field: This...Is...SPARTA!!!!!

Deleting inactive accounts Empty Deleting inactive accounts

Post by Forum Owner Death January 13th 2010, 7:54 pm

WARNING:You get ONE choice and it will stay that way.

I have noticed there are over 150 inactive users on this forum. I do not wish to have this many accounts on the forum when they are inactive. Soon I will add a list of users to be deleted. This includes ALL users, including staff. The list will have users that haven't posted for over 2 months. People that will NOT be deleted are here, even if they aren't active. They'll have 1 month to return before deletion:

Chococarrot
    Scarecrow
    Arrowbic
    Adding more to list soon...

Anyone on the following list is an active user and will NOT be deleted unless inactive for 2 months. These people I favor other then me a bit more then most because they have been on-going users of the community, and are heading towards a year of being a staff OR member. Here is that list:

Admin James1011R
    Zammy67rocks2
    Forum Owner Death

This is the list of inactive members, who have NOT been on the forum for more then 2 months and posted:

Any user not listed...
    Adding actual user names soon...

This is all I will say. Choose what you wish, as I will not vote because I do not wish for people to feel sad when I vote what they don't want to happen and vote what I voted. So feel free to choose what you wish.

All non-staff members that haven't posted in 2 months that are NOT guardians or higher rank will be deleted by ALL active staff.

Last edited by Forum Owner Death on February 9th 2010, 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    James1011R
    James1011R
    Outrageous Administrator
    Outrageous Administrator

Badges : Deleting inactive accounts 2gsefpxDeleting inactive accounts XazynaDeleting inactive accounts PwntyfDeleting inactive accounts 24wdp9kDeleting inactive accounts 2zfpc3nDeleting inactive accounts E0o7qxDeleting inactive accounts ChatboxDeleting inactive accounts 1zp0cbnDeleting inactive accounts 14cem39 Deleting inactive accounts 16bwl7dDeleting inactive accounts Default35Deleting inactive accounts 28bwgsh (+1337 Spins)
    Likes Pie : I like Pizza
    Fame : 45
    Humor : ZOMG OWNED!

HAX!
    Level:
    Deleting inactive accounts Left_bar_bleue31337/9001Deleting inactive accounts Empty_bar_bleue  (31337/9001)
    Inventory (ORPG):
    Nuke Field:

Deleting inactive accounts Empty Re: Deleting inactive accounts

Post by James1011R January 14th 2010, 8:19 pm

Normal Members get 2 Months
    VIP's get 4 Months
    Guardians get 6 Months
    Outrageous Members get 9 Months
    Mini-Mods get 1 Year
    Mods and Admins get 2 Years
    Owners and AEP Get 5 Years
    Admin James1011R and Forum Owner Death never get deleted.

That should be the inactive deletion time.

Current date/time is May 7th 2024, 5:49 pm